Ratings for Dr. Candise D. Kroutil

Worst Dr I have ever been too. She is rude self-centered and incompetent. Do not trust her with the most important thing you have, your health.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I LOVE Dr Kroutil! I have been a patient of hers since 1995. I have followed her from Cox North, to Auora and back to Springfield.. I would follow her to the ends of the world.. she is that good! She is the only doctor that kept testing until she discovered what was preventing me from becoming pregnant. It was sad news but she has worked with me all these years to keep the issue under control. She is very knowlegable, warm and caring. She takes time to listen to what you have to say and is not just there for a 2 minute "let me tell you what you need" visit. If you are not doing what she has told you to do for you health.. she lets you know about that too but in a gentle manner. If you are looking for a smart, caring doctor.. she is it!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Kroutil's for over five years and I think that she is one of the best doctors (if not the best doctor) that I have ever encountered. She really takes the time to listen to her patients and seems to genuinely care about them. Unfortunately, I will soon have to switch doctors due to losing ability to see her due to a the end of my COBRA eligibility. As soon as I get group insurance again, I will do my best to become a patine to hers again. I have referred my mother-in-law and my brother and sister-in-law to her when they moved to town as I knew that they would receive excellent care and they all love her too!! (I think that she may run a little late sat times because she is not afraid to spend more time than allotted in order to give her patients the care that they need and deserve!!)

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

I jsut started seeing her. She seems very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Dr. Candise D. Kroutil's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)