Ratings for Dr. Elaine Riddick

I thought she was a wonderful doctor. She delivered my daughter in 1990 and if it wasn't for her fast acting and expertise my daughter might not be here. Thank you Elaine Riddick and her bedside manner was always pleasant and professional with me.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Years ago I saw Dr Riddick. I was given a prescription for risperidol after 5 mins in her office. Those pills messed me up but after her misdiagnosis of a different variety she left town. I was then given another doctor whom did the same. It wasnt until I moved to the city rbat I found out part of what is wrong. Thanks

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

My mother recently began seeing Dr. Riddick when she began seeing patients in Richmond. This doctor definitely thinks that she is better than anyone else. Its hard for me to believe that her specialty is Geriatrics because she has zero bedside manner and does not know how to speak to elderly patients. She is dismissive in all of her patients concerns and sits behind her computer and types. She has mis-diognosed several of my mothers ailments and has put her through several painful procedures because of her incompetence. This is definitely a doctor you want to avoid!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Not very good. Saw her on a contingency basis due to my own Doctor's absence and she was dismissive of my health issues. I found she did not listen to my concerns and was demeaning in her responses: Chronic neck and shoulder pain - you're slouching so what do you expect; Depression meds losing their effect - pills don't help unless you're willing to help yourself; chest pain around my ICD - Hmmmm; small extruding sore on the end of my nose - Do you want me to send you to a Specialist; and more. She scheduled a follow-up appointment and when I arrived for it she refused to see me when I wouldn't drop my Doctor of 30 years and sign her up as my Family Doctor. All-in-all, not a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

I wanted to change my G.P. so she would be closer to where I live. Dr Riddick did not care about my past health history and never had me sign anything for my file to be sent over from my last G.P. She asked me questions that only a doctor would know. Not very friendly at all. I have a lot of health problems so I think this was her way of saying find another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

DO NOT see doctor Riddick if you suffer from anxiety, depression, anger issues and other mental health issues. She is cold and would NOT refer you to any specialists! I'm glad she had decided to close her Westport office.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

After my former doctor retired, I thought I'll try a woman doctor because I felt a woman might tend to be more conscientious. ....Wrong!! I found her very cold.....did NOT listen and seemed to spend most of her time during my visits staring at the computer screen....googling maybe? My very first visit after enduring a lot of pain and getting no sleep for a month....she had the nerve to say " Some of my patients come in with little aches and pains....and some come in with serious problems". How demoralizing ! I could go on at great length....but I won't. Her bedside manor IS and WAS terrible. I'm glad she decided to close her business.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Very poor bedside manner I am not impressed with her

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

People, people........a doctor is a professional that investigates and advises based on information provided by YOU.....with the homework you do and the advise the Doctor provides, you make the yeah or nah decision in the end.....Dr. Reddick is very personable and informative with a holistic approach. She asks and answers questions to the point and to provide the best answer with the best information she has collected. I feel she does a superb job and am glad she's here.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014