Ratings for Dr. Deepa Padia

Dr. Padia is a very caring Doctor. She is a thoughtful physician who looks into the wholeness of a patient as opposed to someone who diagnoses quickly just to move on quickly to the next patient. She referred me to excellent specialistI when further treatment was needed. I trust Dr. Padia 100%.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

She is an idiot when it comes to hardcore medical issues. Do not see her unless you want to die!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Great doctor. I went threw 3 other doctors before finding her. She is a genuinely caring doctor. I find her extremely knowledgeable and helpful, she has even been so concerned as to call me after hours to make sure I was okay due to the fact that I can be stubborn about following Dr.'s orders. As far as the punctuality, she may run behind because the medical system is over taxed or maybe because she does take time ensure her patients are well cared for!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Let me say this - Dr. Deepa Padia is EXCELLENT - CARING - LOVING AND FRIENDLY. Im in uninsured patient with back issues and she helped me out a great deal and treated me as if i were insured. I appreciate her kindness too. SHES THE BEST! If i had not been married 2 times - i would want her as my wife - shes so nice.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Dr. Padia does not seem very knowledgable. She displays a lack of confidence in her own knowledge and judgement. The staff was very unhelpful and does not communicate with each other effectively, causing delays. On at least three visits, I waited more than 40 minutes.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

I was a new patient and my first appoint. was a physical. I showed up 30 min. early as requested to fill out the req. papers. I waited over 30 minutes beyond my scheduled appoint. time to be seen. Once taken back, my BP and weight were taken. Once the doctor arrived she asked me some questions including are you having any other problems.(This I thought was normal proc. until I received by bill in the mail) No article of clothing was removed during the visit. She felt the back of my calf due to me asking about popping in my leg. I mentioned sinus headaches, my blood was drawn and I was free to go.I had never had a physical or lack of 1 like this in my life. I received the bill from my visit and was charged for 2 office visits. (1 phy. exam and 1 New Pat.) I've called 5X's with no clear answer. Each time I am told let me rev. your records and call you back. I've asked to talk w/the doctor but have not rec. a call. It is unfair to charge pat. for 2 visits when they were only seen once.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009