Ratings for Dr. Debra A. Renner

In search of a new PCP, I began with a consultation to see if Dr. Renner &I were a 'fit' for health care, & it appeared we could work together perfectly. The 1st visit was awesome & I could not say enough good about her. The 2nd was a little less motivating, but I was still pleased. However, as time went on & I did not respond to my goals at the speed she had expected, our relationship waned. On my last visit to her, the effect her treatemnt (toward me) had on me, was as if I was a 2nd class citizen & not worth the time. I had already recommended her to a family member who had few health issues, & had good luck with her, tho I had lost all respect for her & switched doctors. She was in the process of relocating, so it was never a problem. But this was my experience. I think she had tremendous potential to be a great health care provider, & nurtured discussion & online research. But it just didn't work for us. Still in all, I wish her the very best.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Debra A. Renner's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Centene