Ratings for Dr. David J. Gasperack

Dr David Gasperack is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever been to . A warm friendly welcome every time and met all my needs ! He takes his time to make sure he answers all my questions . I just love him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

The negative reviews of Dr.Gasperack here on this forum I cannot comprehend. Dr. G. goes above and beyond the call of duty. I've only had wonderful experiences with him. His sometimes lateness, I was told was due to being overbooked by his staff and him spending more time then a quick 5 minutes with each patient. Good job Dr. G. !

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

He always seems to listen to me as a patient and has worked along with my specialists well. If something needs checked out he orders the tests right away and makes sure he gets the results back quickly even if he needs to call them himself. I've never had a problem with him as my doctor for the past 4+ years, only with the staff employed in the office there. The staff is very apathetic, rude, unprofessional, and seem totally lost most times. Once you get by them things are ok.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

The doctor provided little as possible. I went to see him for his advice on my illness and he did not give details and that was what I was there for. I had to wait forever to see him and then he spent little time with me.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

When I became very sick, Gasperack literally 'looked the other way.' I was severely sick for 2 months and his solution to my pain and suffering was to give it more time- regardless that another doctor (ENT specialist) said that I needed to see an infectious disease doctor. Gasperak said he would 'figure something out' - and HE NEVER DID. I ended up being in the hospital for 4 days after that last phone coversation and I was diagonsed with Behcets. I think he made a horrible professional call- or lack of call- and those who see him, should be cautious. The common colds are one thing- but auto immune issues, and the lack of respect and care he has for his patients is horrbile. His staff is also very impatient and not understanding. If I did not go to the Doylestown ER, I don't know what would have happened. My experience with him has made me appreciate the good, caring, doctors that I have now.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. David J. Gasperack's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med