Ratings for Dr. Debbie Zeni

Amazing attention to detail and takes her time with each patient. Punctuality could definitely improve but I would also hate to loose the time and focus required to accurately diagnose any issues. This is the first doctor I've ever experienced to not rush me out the door!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Prescribed advil daily to counteract an increase in stroke chance caused by birth control.... Unheard of according to 3 other doctors asked by myself and a family member.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

Amazing doctor! She is caring, sincere and makes sure all your questions are answered. She doesn't rush you out the door. Amazing woman!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

I fired Dr. Debbie when I finally got fed up enough with her punctuality. Waiting 3 hours with a sick baby to be seen is unacceptable. Other reviews on here say she's "worth the wait" and "incredible with my kids" but I could not disagree more. She is not a licensed paediatrician or OB, just a family dr and spends too much time telling me how I was raising my kids wrong and ignoring most of my concerns. Not only that, but she took a personal call when I was in the room for 45 MINUTES. She was talking to a friend of hers! When I was pregnant with my first child and explained to her I wanted a referral to an OB, she said "I'm an OB, I'll do your care." And then shooed me out of the room! I ended up seeing her husband Dr. Paul and got the referral from him. I did tell her at least twice that the wait times were unacceptable, and she apologized but it never got better. How she has a practice is beyond me. She needs a wake up call and an alarm clock in her rooms.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

she is usually always late. I once waited till 2:30 to see and i had a 11am appointment. She is very helpful when it comes to getting second opinions. She does take the time to help you after waiting for several hours. But she does tend to talk to her patients for a while after helping and talking about why you went. Debbie Delivered me as an emergency. I find her a very good Doctor and Friend when it comes to get opinions.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr. Zeni wad called to be there when my son was born to aspirate him as he was delivered. After the nurses and ob paging her several times she finally arrived late. The baby was already out and the ob had done everything. She did not identify herself grabbed my son from my husbands arms and told him to "shhh" when he said what are you doing? She was rude and useless. Everything was done by the time she got there are I would not want her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I have recently switched to Dr. Zeni as my last MD had horrible chairside manner, rushed all of my appointments and never even figured out what was wrong with me. Dr. Zeni does have a long wait time most appointments but this is due to the fact that she is on call at the hospital down the road, works in pediatrics delivering babies, and ALWAYS spends as much time as needed with her patients even it this puts her really behind in her schedule. I would rather wait to see a Dr. who actually cares about me and treats my every concern with tact than to be on time with a Dr. that rushes me and never cares or listens (ex/ my last Doctor). I was recommended to Dr.Zeni by a friend whos entire family (from grandmother all the way to grandchildren) have seen Dr. Deb & Dr. Paul for over 24 years. She was well worth the wait to become a new patient of hers as well as she is well worth the wait at her appointments if she has run behind! I truly trust her with my health!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Excellent Doctor! Punctuality is very poor because she spends a lot of time with each patient and care. Can't fault her for that!! As the saying goes things are worth waiting for!! In this case Dr. D or P falls in that category.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

Dr. Zeni has been our fmaily Doctor for yuears and delivered all of our children. She is very knowledgable and always takes her time to make sure our children are well. She was especially good to us our second daughter when she was very sick.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Yes lon wait times because she takes the time but excellant dr! My kids love her...she is down to earth. Always takes the time and never makes You feel rushed. She seems to really care!she has birthed both my children and we have been pAtients for over 9 yrs

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011