Ratings for Dr. Krista Kemp

I found Dr. Kemp to also be very short and uncaring. I have a very serious illness and she was completely uncompassionate and I felt like I was burdening her by being in her presence. I hope I don't have to see her again.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I have read all the comments and totally agree with those who says she is loud, dismissive, abrasive and unempathetic as well as being unsupportive. I too want a doctor who is upfront and tells it like it is but I do not appreciate being told on no less than three occasions on my third or fourth appointment (as well as previous ones), when I asked questions about what I could do to possibly imporove my situation, that I have a terminal disease and there is nothing that I can do. My husband was, as I was, very upset at this uncaring attitude and I have decided to "cut Dr. Kemp loose". A lot of room for improvement.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

This dr is amazing...yes she is upfront..but i want a dr that is going to tell me things are they are ..not try and down play it

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I also agree with what the others have said. I believe Dr. Kemp is very knowledgeable and efficient; however, she comes across as very short, abrasive and condescending. You get the impression she is annoyed with you for asking questions. Once she told me to search the internet to find our answers. Patient care requires knowledge and efficiency but I believe it also requires some empathy and compassion.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Like others have said--very smart but short, abrasive, and rude. My mother left in tears because Dr. Kemp was dismissive and treated her like garbage. Very unimpressed with her.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

I went to dr. Kemp concerning some spots that were found on my lung and because of my shortness of breath. By the time I went to see her another spot had shown up. She told me that it was probably due to lung infections that I had previously had even though I told her I never had one. I confirmed with my parents and my doctor that I have had since I was born, and I never had any kind of infection. My shortness of breath she told me was because of the surgery I had A YEAR AGO and I was still recovering. I used to be 3 times the size I am now and I had an easier time breathing then than I do now, so that makes NO SENSE. She was extremely passive and I left with NO real answers so I am waiting to see another doctor. Someone who hopefully will be able to help me and fix my issue instead of guessing.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Dr Kemp may be knowledgeable but it is hard to get past her bedside manner. Abrasive loud and condescending would be my best description. Dr Kemp, you need to realise that I am not the only person that thinks this way. This is truthful and you have a lot of work to do to make yourself at least appear to be likeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Provided answers to all questions asked. Very concerned of the drugs I was using and the changes I should make. Gave good information on equipment I should use. Thank You

flag | Submitted February 2, 2008

Very kind and very smart

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007