Ratings for Dr. Daniel Lopez-Uribe

This guy is a joke. After waiting over 1 hour to see him, he barely spent even 5 minutes with my mom. He's absolutely incompetent- he and his staff are a JOKE!! Calling him a Dr is an insult to the medial profession. He was a complete waste of time, a self conceited prick who has no business being in a profession that professes to "care" about patients. This Dr is awful- Kaiser should fire him. Oh, and he misdiagnosed my moms condition completely after all that!! Went for a second opinion and so happy that we did. Saw another Dr who actually knew what he was talking about and understood how to treat someone with basic courtesy.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Refrain from going to this Dr. Both he and the staff appear incompetent. I was told I could not be seeing because I only had my Medical on hand. A month later I returned. The staff referred me to urgent care. Urgent care referred me to a lab. When I returned after two days, the staff asked me if I had an appointment. I was lucky I had my appointment carved as the staff said they did not have me in the computer. Dr. Uribe had no clue that I had been referred out from his office. He kept saying he had just requested the lab results. Bit he he and the staff appeared quiet incompetent. This place should me shut down. Run!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Horrible office staff. inflexible rules. only 1 person can accompany patient. if you have children you cannot bring all of them in when only one has appt. Cash only but they don't tell you that. Constantly rescheduling for slightest infraction. After 4 years, will find another doctor mainly because of the staff.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Daniel Lopez-Uribe's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

GHI