Ratings for Dr. Wendy Brown

Wendy Brown is a skilled and thoughtful physician who has great instincts and keeps an open mind. She's also just a lovely, lovely person. She has not only helped improve the health and well-being of my whole family, she has enriched our lives. Dr. Brown is the best!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr Wendy Brown, has been my GP for 25 years. She is one fabulous family doctor and I feel so fortunate to be one of her patients. She is knowledgable and really listens to my health concerns and keeps an open mind with the approach to treating me, for I have an extremely sensitive system. Her and I have really woked through things together and I have even shared and taught her stuff and she has thanked me for. Do not feel a lot of docs would do that. When one has a over sensitive system it is challenging to treat many things. I adore this doctor and speak glowing of her to any specialist she has sent me to and know I can always run things by her after seeing other health care professionals. With my type of system things may need to be tweeted, and she knows my system so well and listens and takes what I say to heart. She is what new doctors or all doctors should aspire too. Plus she has an great sense of humour and look forward to always having at least one good laugh during my visits to her. Her humour is a treat that I especially look forward ti to when going for health issue and not my best..Plus as proven humoir helps with healing..She has the combination of so many great characteristics and knowledge a doctor shoud have. I am blessed and think many of her patients feel this way!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

My whole family has been seeing Dr. Brown for over 20 years. Compassionate, caring, great sense of humour and a good communicator who explains things clearly and listens carefully. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have her as our Family Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I have been going to Dr Brown since birth (literally). I trust her with everything and she is always helpful. She is an amazing woman and a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Excellent, knowledgeable, and very caring. Dr. Brown treats you like a friend. I am really fortunate she is my doctor!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Wendy Brown is a true gem, and those of us in her rollodex are lucky to be there! Few doctors take the time she does to engage with their patients. Knowledgeable, compassionate, and a great sense of humour. How many can say they always have a good chuckle or two during a med visit?

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

So personable and caring. The best doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

I and my family have been DR Brown's patients for over 24 years. We all think she is brilliant, even the guys who are Doc shy. She takes time and is thorough in her diagnostics. She has a wonderful sense of humour and wit.She is caring and smart.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Dr. Brown hands down is the best doctor in the city. She is so well connected and knows all the best specialists for referral. She has both deep knowledge and caring (what a fantastic combination in a doctor). Thank you Dr. Brown

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Dr. Brown is superb. She is thorough, compassionate, knowledgeable. I can't imagine a better doctor. She takes her patients and her work seriously. She is fair-handed and so very kind. My family and I are so fortunate to have her as our doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012