Ratings for Dr. Christopher Mahr

The first time I went there I was there for an hour and 45 minutes for 15 minutes with the physician when I had a scheduled appt. When I mentioned it with the staff, the next time I came in the doctor actually was extremely rude and disrespectful. I will never recommend this doctor ever. He needs to learn some people skills. People have lives, we work too and you have a job because of people that go to you. He may be a good physician but it is lost of me because of how dismissive, rude and ugly he was to me. He was so busy lecturing me about how busy they are that he didn't even address my medical issues. Never again will I go there let alone recommend them.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

First saw Dr. Mahr at the Urgent Care during the ice storm. He nor the staff made me feel as if I was an inconvenience to them because they had to work. He is extremely friendly and makes me feel very comfortable. He can be a little evasive at times but when I ask the questions he always takes the time to answer and makes sure I understand. I have and will continue to recommend him with each opportunity I have.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

We have seen Dr. Mahr twice with scheduled appointments and have not been seen until an hour or more beyond those times. Other than that, we're quite pleased with Dr. Mahr.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Mahr's very nice and seems to be right on things. He is very attentive and informative and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Excellent doctor. He really seems to care about his patients. I would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Good doctor if he likes you. unfriendly at first to neimg rude. temds to talk to is as if u are Indigent.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

best doctor I have ever had!! He truly cares about his patients. He has a great sense of humor- which makes the visit easy and comfortable. Highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Great doctor and great staff. Would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Great doctor! Best PCP I've had! Takes great care of me and my family.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011