Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth R. Jaffe

Dr Jaffe is a great doctor. I have seen other doctors over the years and she is the best in Reno.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I have seen Dr. Jaffe since 2008. She has handeled everything from a traumatic street bike accident to suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. Dr Jaffe and her staff have always been responsive and receptive to my needs as a patient and as a person. Amazing doctor and staff all the way around!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Always excuses for time scheduling and tons of inaccuracies made in regards to medical diagnosis already clearly made and indicated...

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Save yourself the headache and avoid this place if possible. Poor "bedside" manner, long wait times, and uneducated staff. I needed a referral to a lab center and I ended up having to search for and provide them with the correct lab after they sent me to labs that did not provide the service. I left several messages with their staff when Dr. Jaffe's prescription was questioned by the pharmacy, and I have yet to get a response back (it has been 9 days and multiple calls since my initial appointment).

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I love this office, the staff and both Dr. Jaffe and Dana. They are efficient, courteous, and knowledgable. I will never change as long as they are on my insurance. I have never felt rushed or ignored...I couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Jaffee is a great doctor, she listens to you and is very helpful and thoughtful. Yes she has her laptop and keeps notes, that's the whole point of it.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Eh, not much to write home about. In the short time I saw her tended to be very dismissive and detached. Recommend that if you want someone to focus on you while your there you see someone else.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

she uses her religious beliefs rather than treating your medical condition..

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

She's the most amazing, caring dr. I have ever had. She is an extremely popular dr. But is well worth waiting for. Can diagnose problems more quickly than the specialists

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

She been my doctor for the past 4 years and I feel very fortunate to have her. She listens, explains, and answers your questions. She has taken very good care of me everytime I have needed a visit.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Elizabeth R. Jaffe's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)