Ratings for Dr. Aldo Giovannoni

This wonderful doctor is exactly what we need in today's crumbling health care system!! I was so pleased at his care and attention to my health problem - right to the point, goes above & beyond, effective, listens, compassionate about how to help the patient, understanding...and get's on with healing! What more can I say - it was the best ER experience in a looooong time, if ever! Thank you Dr. G. - grateful to have your skill here at Waterville- my God please stay!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

He is a compassionate, understanding physician. I have had a few interactions with both him and the DECH ER staff. You are awesome!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Awesome ER/ Trauma doctor. His quick actions saved my life and kept my arm from being amputated when it probably should have been. A true angel on earth! Thank you Dr. G!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

Dr. Giovannoni saw our little girl in the ER in December 2008. I have never forgotten his kindness and his knowledge of her condition. She was only 3 weeks old and we knew that she was not feeling well, but the tipping point was when we found a disturbing amount of blood in her stool. We immediately took her to the ER during near blizzard conditions. Dr. Giovannoni explained that she was having a severe allergic reaction to my breast milk and the formula that we were topping her up with, as she was intolerant to lactose. He immediately provided Alimenum to us and provided a prescription for her going forward. We will forever be grateful that he was the ER doctor/angel who saved our baby girl that night! I can only imagine what a dream it must be to have him for your regular family doctor!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Thought he was the best physian ever....when he left for ER I was assigned to his wife, Dr. Hauman....GUESS WHAT....she's every bit as good...Oh that we should have more like this DUO.....

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

My Hubby seen Dr. G at the Oromocto ER a couple of days ago. He was very pleasant to speak with. He seemed genuinely concerned for my hubby's problems and did as much as he could in the ER. Unfortunately he doesnt accept new patients or we would definitely switch.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr. G, as he was known, made his way - along with his wife - to NB via NS, NF, and RSA. His friendly, easy manner and most-excellent communication skills made for the very best Dr.-Pt. experience that I have ever known. No question went unanswered. During office appointments, one had the feeling that time had stopped and that - for him - there was no other patient. Even a non-verbal cue, like a hesitation or a downward glace, earned an immediate, and appropriate, response. Time didn't matter; Dr. G wanted to be certain that everything was understood. When people talk about bedside manner in pt. care, this is what they mean. Then they moved to Frederiction. All the best, Dr. G!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Amazing. An angel even. After a month of going to doctors, he finally figured out the real problem. Talked to me for almost an hour without rushing me. I loved him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Unlike his wife, Dr. Giovannoni has a great personality. However, he is very quick when he is in his appointments. The only thing I didn't like about him is the fact that I am a bit over weight (by about 30 pounds) and he'd blame all my problems on me being "FAT". He wouldn't say overweight or obese...he came right out and called me fat.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. G was my family since i was 16 i am know 21 he is the best doctor i have ever had. He is really caring and very smart. I miss him!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007