Ratings for Dr. Diana Gorokhovsky

Very pleasant office and great doctor. Will recommend my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

I felt the office was more interested in how much money they could get rather than what was best for me as the patient. One of the worst office I have been to and the billing personnel screened calls to providers. Poor poor customer service skills. The Nurses were friendly but front desk staff were cold and unfriendly.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

New to Boynton and this physican PPO network. Went in for annual check up and immediately the staff was very unfriendly. Met with the doctor and she had a really cold bedside manner and non concerning. After taking several lab test they keep coming back and had to be retaken serveral times only to be determined all was very good. Office billed me for my visits and collected and then turned around and billed my insurance company without informing either of us that each had been billed. I questioned this and recieved a letter to find another physican.......hhhmmm........interesting like I was going back to this unprofessional provider.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

This was the worst doctor visit I ever had. This women has the gaul to not consider what makes me feel comfortable. I told her that I wanted to try to take less medication. She brushed it off and even threatened to me that she would drop me as a patient. I don't know how things are done in Russia, but in America, doctors don't treat patients like this. Also, her political talk is not acceptable in an office. Her staff was rude ,and inattentive, and unknowledgeable. They could not even take my blood pressure properly. The doctor had to redo it and admitted that they did not know how. Save yourself the time and money, do not go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Excellent doctor and staff, Good atmosphere for medical office, Short wait time.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009