Ratings for Dr. Gordon Farndon

I have been going to Dr. Farndon for 40 years and feel so lucky to have such a wonderful caring knowledgable dentist. I have a bridge from 1990 and still going strong. Dread his retirement. Keep on smiling. Cheers. Anne Morrison

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Farndon has been my doctor for 40 years and I have always found him to be on time and the staff most helpful. Thank you Dr. Farndon.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

He and his staff are amazing . His office is On the 3rd floor of a medical building with a great view and very home-like. I hope who ever takes over his practice in the future will be as caring as him . We like him, his staff and the clinic. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Farndon and staff are excellent! He is very knowledgable, patient and professional. He has been my families dentist for over 24 years and has been excellent with my kids who are now young adults.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

ok dentist. good and friendly staff. not very prompt with the phone. service on time and pleasant envt.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Farndon is the best dentist we had ever had. He was referred to us and we were happy with him from day 1. With my other dentists, I always seemed to have a "new cavity" or "old cavity got worse" to be fixed each time I had an annual cleaning. I have been with Dr Farndon for 3 years and that has never happened even once! I've not been doing anything differently so it eventually dawned on me that I have been taken advantage of by every one of my previous dentists! In fact, if nothing has to be changed cause it's still good, Dr. Farndon won't "update it" such as my crowns. Neither will he attempt to do something delicate that is not within his regular scope. He refers a specialist explaining why he is recommending someone else for the work. He is kind, patient, helpful professional, and excellent in everything he has done for me and my family. His staff, Sandi and hygenists are equally great. I am so glad Dr. Farndon was referred to us.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Farndon is a wonderful dentist! He is so great and patient with kids. ALL of his staff are friendly, caring and polite. We love going to the dentist. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

He's honestly one of the best dentists out there! I've been going to him for over 10 years and he makes going to the dentist somewhat pleasant which is saying something! Great staff as well!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr Farndon has been our family friend and dentist for over 25 years . Anthony Robbins is the Best Trainer in the world ,, Tina Maze the Best Ski Racer in the World ,, U2 is the Best Band in the World ,, And Dr Gordy Farndon is the Best Dentist in the World .

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I moved to Brampton this year and I went to see Dr. Farndon. I found him so knowledgeable and helpful. He gave me conservative treatment which I need exactly. His staff are very nice, and his clinic is home-like. Then I recommended Dr. Farndon to my husband and my husband is happy to see this great dentist too. We'd like to stay with him for future treatment. from Yanfang

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013