Ratings for Dr. Eric Hatfield

I have been seeing Eric for over 20 years, wouldn't imagine having another dentist, has done great work, very trustworthy, great guy. He put temporary bonds on my teeth 15 years ago and they are still fully intact. I moved to Halifax 10 years ago and still travel to see him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

excellent dentist! he is always cheerful, professional, and does fantastic work. so good, that my hygienist said she couldn't even see the white fillings he had done even after having been filled 10 years ago. dr. hatfield and his staff are always very welcoming.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

I had Eric Hatfield as a dentist for many years while living in Yarmouth. I felt very confident that he always provided the best care possible. He repaired two teeth that were damaged in an accident and to this day my new dentist constantly marvels at the quality of the crowns. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to recommend him to anyone living in that area.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

WHAT CAN I SAY? THE BEST COMBINATION OF PROFESSIONAL AND personable THAT I KNOW OF!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

What a guy! This man is an exceptional Dr and an exceptional man.I have been a great challenge for him with many problems over the years, but never once has he failed me in any way, and never once has he complained when I ahve presented with these challenges. I could never say enough Good Things about him; talnted and modest,down to earth and extremely competant. Thank God we have him!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

Always a smile. ERIC has to be one of my favorite doctors. He is always helpful, understanding of your fears, but he doesn't hold back because of them. He gives you the info you need to make choices, and he tells you what he thinks is best. He's supportive if you don't decide to go with his first choice, and when you realize you made a mistake, there's no "I told you so". I know, I did that. Once -- never again. This guy knows his stuff, so if he recommends a treatment, don't hesitate, go with it. If you make the decision against his recommendation, you'll probably lose a tooth.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

very good dentist , gone to him all my life , not to mention hes my uncle

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

I believe you have the first name wrong of this doctor. His name is Eric Hatfield, he does have a brother Paul though.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

he is a very nice man and very gentle with the children

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007