Ratings for Dr. David McMillion

Dr. McMillion is great. Friendly - attentive - knowledgeable. He spends a good deal of time with you and works to answer questions clearly and fully. Office wait time is generally only a very few minutes.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

This doctor has really listened and when I mentioned to him about the possibility of hypo-chlordria he was not familiar with it, but he took the time to learn about it and thanked me for enlightening him! He is a caring concerned doctor, highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

David really puts "evidence-based" medicine into practice. Yes, he is knowledgeable and skilled but he consistently challenges himself to try to find precisely the right solution to your particular problem. I commonly gesture with my hands. David reflexively and unconsciously follows my hand movements. Why is this important? He is intently listening to what I am saying.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Dr McMillion is first rate. He will take time to understand your problem and come up with a solution that represents the best in medical judgment. He is also very personable.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Dr. McMillion is very attentive, listens to his patients and takes time to understand their problems and explain his solutions. I previously went to what I considered and excellent GP. Time and again, David basically agreed with the approach, but said "there is something more" you need to do. Example: First meeting - I have terrible problems with sinus and chest congestion. He reviewed my meds, made some small changes and then said: You need pneumonia and shingles shots. Heard of the latter, but never the former in the 10 + years with my prior doctor. Yes, I needed the shingles shot and the pneumonia shot was probably the single most effective thing that could be done to protect my health. He does this type of thing over and over.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. McMillion is a very good, very knowledgable doctor. He has really helped my husband to get his diabetes under control. Sick visits are always scheduled quickly, and wait time at the office has never been long. Dr. McMillion takes the time to review test results, providing good easy to understand explanations. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. M is an amazingly caring doctor. He has spent more time with me and my wife than any other doctor I have ever been to. Extremely thorough when examining you and will spend as much time answering questions as you need. I have never felt rushed when visiting him. Can't recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Great Doctor...will refer my family and friends. Caring expertise and wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. McMillion was friendly and knowledgeable. So far he has been a wonderful family doctor for me.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Dr. David McMillion's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)

Coventry Healthcare