Ratings for Dr. Gergana P. Popova-Orahovats

The wait is always long, if you have a chronic illness and need to be seen in emergency situations she is not the doctor to see. I talked to her nurses more than her and most of the time I had to receive treatment from an urgent care because they are uncompassionate and will not even try to fit you in. Very rude nurses on the phone and there is no communication between the staff and the doctor. Waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

I have been a diabetic for over a year now. She has not checked my feet or book for over a year. She does my A1C on a yearly basis, not a 3 mth check up as I am finding needs to be done. She has also put me on a c-pap machine and for a year now and has never done a follow up on this either. I think she is really nice and knowlegeable. She just needs to be better on her follow ups. I am not happy with that.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Dr. Popova is very thorough and takes enough time to make you feel as if you are the only patient she has. Her diagnosis and treatment have been excellent. The only draw back is that she treats every patient as though they are the only one, which means long waits to see her. However, her professionalism and skill are worth the wait for me.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008