Ratings for Dr. Roger Short

I think Dr. Short is wonderful! Just had a breast reduction done about two weeks ago, and he did a great job, he is thorough, and listens to all concerns and questions. I find him friendly and very helpful! I would recommend him without hesitation! Thank you Dr. Short!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

A lot of negative comments on here about Dr. Short, but mine are very positive. I do admit he is very to the point in his office, but he is a totally different doctor in surgery. I had a breast reduction done 2 weeks ago and was extremely nervous about the surgery, Dr. Short could not have been nicer and more calming as he measured me and once I was laying down, held my hand and comforted and reassured me that everything would be okay. He really put my mind at ease. I saw him last week at a follow up appointment and he was so caring and gentle as he took a few stitches out. This Doctor knows what he is doing and I would recommend him to anyone. So far my breast reduction looks exactly like what I wanted and the exact size. I have nothing but praise for this man.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

I had breast reduction surgery by Dr. Short. He is very knowledgeable and I'm very pleased with the results. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

So I went to have a breast reduction consultation. Dr. Short suggested that using marijuana caused the problem I was consulting him about. Very offencive person and very cold personality considering the sensitivity of the visit.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

People who say roger short is a moron should take a look in the mirror. So what! Its the work that would be my first concern. He did a geat job on my wrist,which I've had multiple "carpal release's" done. Good work DR short! And thankyou. Darrell

flag | Submitted January 24, 2009

My 12yr old daughter was referred to Dr.Short for surgery after she severed tendons in her hand. Dr. Short failed to inform me that it was imparitive that her finger remain in a certain position to heal after surgery. Needless to say, the bandaging and half-splint that he put on slipped, and her finger moved. She will need repair, and we were informed by this doctor that this was our fault, that my daughter abused her surgery, that we were dirty, filthy people because her bandages were dirty after three weeks on a 12 year old. Our intellegence was also insulted when asked by this doctor if our neurons were connected. On the whole, this man is the rudest, most ignorant man I've ever had the misfortune to meet. He failed in his duty to provide proper post-surgery instructions, and covers his tracks by laying the blame on a 12 yr old, while questioning our intellegence and hygene. If you want to be treated like a moron by a egotistical ***, have your surgery performed by Dr.Short.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

I went to see Dr Short the first time 4 years ago for my then almost 5 ear old son to have his ears tucked. My husband and I both found him to be reassuring that we were doing the procedure for the right reasons and at the right time in my son's life. He was very polite to us and my son really took to him. We were happy with the results (very little to no scaring). I then went to see Dr Short for the second time for myself (3 years ago this May)to have a breast reduction he was very to the professional and knowledgable . I was made aware of anything that may happen because of my surgery (eg.losing feeling). I did lose felling for a period of time after but did regain it. I never waited for long at any appointment and was never made to feel as if i were being rushed. He always answered my question. I do not regret my decision with having my surgery with Dr Short and look back on it as a positive experience.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2008

HAD A BEAST REDUCTION....HE DID THE WORSE JOB, MY LIFE IS RUINED CAUSE OF HIM. HE MADE ONE NIPPLE HIGH AND THE OTHER REALLY LOW, TOTALLY OFF!! I RECOMMEND THAT NO ONES GOES TOO HIM. DON'T KNOW WHO GAVE HIM HIS MEDICAL LICENCE!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

GREAT SURGEON---I had carpal tunnel release surgery and no visible scar--I definately would recommend him to others. (Be sure and research your surgeries first people--then you'll have all the pros and cons before you begin the process !!!!)

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

I had a breast reduction by this so called plastic surgeon. He made a mess of it and I had large scars. When I went back to him regarding how the scar looked and that is supposed to be under my breast. It was as if his hand slipped while cutting. The incision went down the outside of my breast and down towards my ribs. He felt no responsibility and told me sometimes this happens. He was very arogant, disrepectful and pretty much told me to leave his office. I was very upset to say the least and went back to my family doctor for another referral. I was then sent to a Dr. Law in Kitchener and he fixed the problem as good as he possibly could. Dr.Law was a wonderful doctor and showed empathy and respect for my concerns. He couldn't believe his eyes and how Dr. Short would not fix the problem. There are many great doctors out there, Please do not go to Dr. Roger Short!! Get another referral if his name is given to you. Physically and emotionally scared.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008