Ratings for Dr. Elena Nirenberg

My first visit with Dr. Nirenberg was more than satisfactory! The office staff was friendly and there was no lengthy wait time. Dr. Nirenberg was gracious, personable and helpful in healthy suggestions for my various issues. She took time to listen and we discussed the best options for my health. My Ayurveda doctor had recommended Dr. Nirenberg and I was not at all disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr Nirenberg is an excellent family doctor. She treats you holistically and has built a great relationship with our whole family. She is proactive and has great follow through always taking the time to call and explain the results of ant test done. I can't speak more highly of her especially as she constantly seeks treatment options as opposed to just doling out pills.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I have never met a more knowledgable and empathetic physician! Dr.elena is the best doctor I have seen in years! And is so accurate when diagnosing problems! I went in with some vague pain and nausea ..she ordered ultrasound of gall bladder and even though I did not fit the profile, discovered it was full of stones!! She is not only incredibly smart and intuitive , but follows through with all treatments and knowledgable of the latest techniques! I cannot say enough good things about this doctor..I am blessed to have found her! Extremely happy with her and the office!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

In my 57 years I have never been treated so rudely by a doctor. She was not interested in what I had to say. I suffer from chronic cough so by now I know what is effective. Asking her for prescriptions for those rx's, she asked me if I was a drug addict and asked me if I smoked pot. ?? really? I had been to her office once before, almost 2 years previous and saw another dr. there. I haven't been to the doctors or had any prescriptions filled in 2 years. As I was leaving she said behind my back she should order a urine test (I had no problems with that, I was just surprised she didn't order blood work, esp for blood gases, since I was short of breath. She didn't order the urine test, I think now she meant that as a scare? tactic for a drug test The whole thing very confusing and insulting. As a CMA and a person who took care of my late husband in a lenghty illness for 8 years I am pro active when it comes to health care. I have never been penalized or insulted for that before.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Elena Nirenberg's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2004)