Ratings for Dr. Evan H. Hirsch

I feel I have been let down in a very big and dangerous way. Thousands of dollars have been spent on his suppkements to no avail. Looks like it's been consistent with the past comments. He might be safe for non life threatening issues.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I think he is clueless and bases his judgement on hunches rather than substantiated data. Very unfortunate and frankly speaking rather scary. He was more interested in staring at his screen than examining me.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Bait and switch! I waited 3 months to get in to this doctor, because the website said 3 months waiting list for adults and 6-12 for kids. After paying a couple of hundred dollars, since they don't take insurance and you have to pay a 3 month "benefits" fee, I was THEN told that they will not be accepting any children in the foreseeable future, when my whole point was to get the whole family in within a year! Never got to see Dr Hirsch, but the NP was nice enough. But their policies are awful. They seem more concerned with the fees. They don't want to do anything on the phone and try to make you do all your appointments and everything online. Why not just let patients talk to a real person?

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

I really want to like this doc. His philosophy is so holistic and is so appealing. The problem is, he just doesn't follow through or seem to know much about any modality. I find that he over relies on the internet (something I can do!) and just never seem to get what I need from appointments. I often was seeking second opinions. I just had to terminate the relationship in the end. The previous reviewer is correct in that he doesn't follow through, no with emails or phone calls. And does make many mistakes. Also becomes quite defensive when you bring a mistake to his attention.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Very expensive doctor who prides himself on extended appointments. He has a low overhead office that is a great concept but it does not work effectively for me. I get less information from him in 45 minutes that I have with other doctors in 15 minutes. He seems very laid back, is unable to keep track of my medical information, makes many errors and usually does not follow through on what he says he will do (ie. respond to e-mails nor phone messages, send lab slip when promised). He does not seem very knowledgable so I will be seeking another provider and I want to recommend that others do likewise.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010