Ratings for Dr. Emmeline C. Gasink

When I got H1N1 she treated my entire family not just me. She kept the virus from jumping to all the members of my family because of her quick action. She is a great doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

On my first visit to Dr. Gasink she referred me to an allergist for my bad seasonal allergies. Her staff found an allergist that accepted my health plan and made me an appointment! My previous doctors (at a different practice) flatly refused to offer me any relief beyond the ubiquitous OTC allergy drugs and sprays. Also, I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes in their waiting room. Dr. Gasink took the time to talk with me and diagnose my ailments. Her practice also makes use of the internet, so that I can login to see/make appointments, send Email to her and view/request prescriptions. My old doctors are technologically locked in the 19th century and never offered me this level of service. It took 20 years to finally find a doctor that actually cares.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

Dr. Emmeline C. Gasink's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2004)

AHC