You may also like

Rate Dr. Lisa LeGresley

Dr. Lisa LeGresley's Ratings

An amazing doctor she truly cares about you and the family. She treats me like I am her own family. Her office is run very smoothly if I call regarding my children they do there best to get me in that day! Her wait times are only a day or two and I am never more than 5 minutes in her very clean waiting room. She is never grumpy full of energy and you never feel rushed while in a room with her. I feel very confident in her judgment when it comes to my family's health. Her staff and her makes our lives a lot easier knowing that they are just a phone call a way and eager to help when needed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

I had her for too long, over fifteen years. Took her forever to finally accept the fact that I needed a hysterectomy for my endometreosis. Started getting lower back pain she told me it was only arthritis. Years later and several x rays and cat skans later, they told me that I have progressive degenerative disc disease. She would not put me on a stronger pain killer. Her receptionist messed up several of my specialist appointments causing me to have to wait yet another year to see them. She never dealt with my five years of menopause which caused severe depression. She never did my blood pressure and when I got a new doctor he found out that for years I was dealing with high blood pressure. Should of changed doctors sooner - she does not care about you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

She is the best doctor ever, Both me and my husband see her, she makes us feel like we are part of the family , not just an another number, she has gone above and beyond to help us both in difficult situations, Her new staff rocks, we are very happy with Everything

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2674338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I've been with Dr. LeGresley for 20 years & I can't imagine having anyone else. She is down-to-earth & tells it like it is, which is good for a hypochondriac like me! Her new staff is very friendly and accommodating as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2671363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

She is great to me & family, she makes you feel what you have to say is important, is caring, understanding and my kids love her =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

A great doctor, always listens and goes over and above what most would. The front office staff is less than desirable with their rudness and lack of care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I moved to Chilliwack three years ago and was thrilled to have Dr. LeGresley take myself and my family on as patients. She is an amazing doctor who cares about her patients in a very professional way, always taking time and explaining things to me. Her receptionist is kind helpful and always manages to make an appointment for my children to be seen quickly. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. LeGresley. She is one of a kind, if only all doctors and their staff were this great.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1409210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

I am thrilled to have such good people looking after me!The doctor is so knowledgeable and the staff is so accommodating and pleasant. When I have an urgent request, the receptionist makes room for an appointment within hours. It's a busy office and I never assume mistakes aren't made. As a patient, I have to look out for myself too and accept the fact that they do not have an easy job. Keep up the good work!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1409209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

The receptionist is really rude to the point of being really hostile. She has made frequent paperwork errors -- such as giving me someone else's medical information to take home. When I returned, from home promptly, she didn't even say Thank you. The doctor I have had for about 10 years. From the beginning, she was professional, but not friendly, at all. She pursues investigating possibilities, e.g., specialists, etc., and isn't quick to write prescriptions for throat infections, etc., but she is very clinical and doesn't really like listening about ailments. It's in and out. There is little genuine concern for one's health, or the improvement of it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1409208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Has been my doctor for 18 years and 3 pregnancies and has always been personal, helpful and caring. Only recently have I had issues, the majority of which stem from her new receptionist who is nothing short of useless and rude, hasn't made referral appointments for me ordered by the doctor, hasn't mailed paperwork also ordered by the doctor and when questioned over the phone has flat out hung up on me. Her old staff was amazing. I have seriously considered finding a new gp based solely on this horrible receptionist, not sending referrals is affecting my life, waiting a year for a specialist appointment only to find out she didn't even send it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1409207].votes_count ]]