Ratings for Dr. George H. Marking

I have been going to Dr. Marking for about 10 years and he is the best doctor I have ever had. He listens attentively, has a great personality, he cares and is very thorough. I love the fact that I don't have to wait past my scheduled appointment time to get in to see him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

I went to this doctor with stabbing stomach pains. He asked me a handful of questions and pressed on my stomach then gave me some free sample pills and sent me for further tests. Total of 10 minutes from the time I walked in the examining room until I walked out. I got the tests done and his nurse called back two days later to say nothing showed up on the tests. I told her I was still in pain and she said I should go to the ER if it gets too bad. This was basically a waste of time and money. I only paid $25 for my co-pay but I'm sure my insurance was charged more than that. I think it is ridiculous that I go to a doctor seeking relief and, when he can't find, refer me to the ER. I feel it is a waste of time for the ER to treat what seems to be a chronic stomach condition. I am not satisfied. The staff were also not friendly or helpful. They acted like I was an idiot for not knowing their procedures without being told. The one thing I can say is they were on time.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011