Ratings for Dr. Elisa J. Haley

Dr. Haley is a great doctor. I feel that she has a great attitude and has been very helpful to our family.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Wonderful doctor, caring, knowledgeble. Great office staff

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

My wife and I decided to use Dr. Haley when we started searching for a family Doctor. My wife was suffering with a bad cough and sinus infection went in about it and asked Dr. Haley if she could get some cough medicine. The doctor refused saying that prescription cough syrups have narcotics so no she would not prescribe cough syrup my wife needed to get an over the counter. Then a month later she was having sinus issues again and went back the doctor then told my wife she had a viral infection in her nose and gave her a prescription for it. The next day my wife was hurting so bad she had to go to the E.R. where they ran a test and told my wife there was NO SIGN of a viral infection and she had sinus palops which should have been caught in the first place.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

Received very good care from this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009