Ratings for Dr. Marilyn Day

Most compassionate Dr. She may be a bit late for appointment because she takes time and listens to her pts. Knows what to do or how to get you help. Goes out of her way for her pts. Often knows what the little things to big things that are wrong.Deals with the whole pt; health and welfare;what best for you to make your situation easier.Had her for Dr. for years. Can,t imagine what be like with out her. Hope not to find out. Need a lot more Drs. like her;She is profesional; caring.Can be serious and real or does have a sense of humour when necessary . THANKS DR. DAY; I know not near enough; you deserve more.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

- Always have to wait at least an hour in the waiting room. - She does not seem to be knowledgeable. - I think she should retire - Very poor eye-site!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Day has been my family's doctor for many years. I drive over an hour to see her for appointments and wouldn't have it any other way. Sometimes I feel bad because she spends so much time with me when she could be with people who could really use her help. Even so, she's almost always on time for appointments! She explains everything in the most minute detail and really cares for each and every patient. She is sensitive to me driving to see her and spends as much time on the phone with me when she has results as she would in the office. She is also my parent's doctor and each winter when she gets my father through bouts of pneumonia, colds, flus, etc., we say "thanks for getting Dad through another year". Without her, I think we would have lost him several years ago. I know for a fact that she saved him from a heart attack a few years ago by admitting him to a hospital on an emergency basis to have stents put in. We are forever grateful.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Most caring individual with a medical certificate I have ever experienced. She is there for people(you and me) not the RHA. The RHA should step aside and allow these Doctor influence the care of patience.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

A very compassionate Doctor and is far beyond the knowledge of what many New and older Doctors will ever beble to come close to... her dedication is an attribute so incredible that I personally am grateful that she did choose Boundary Trails to be a big part in the healing of so many lives. I believe she treats each patient with alot of dignity and a genuine careingness. One of Manitoba's finest Doctor's without a doubt!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

Dr. Day is an incredible doctor! She is so patient with my mother and caring. She goes the extra mile for her elderly homebound patients by making home visits as part of her practice.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

She is an incredible woman. Takes the time to listen, is very caring and will go the extra mile to find help for a problem. She took the time to see me in a desperate situation on her day off.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2007