Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Bill

Horrible staff..they could care less about there patients and they think they are better than everyone ( mainly there patients ) . I felt degraded and Dr bill judged me and didn't help my situation at all...dont go there...literally they don't care about u if ur sick mentally or physically!!!!! 0 stars

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I don't know what Doctor these other people saw but it couldnt have been Dr. Bill. I was a new patient refereed by a friend. He is a great doctor, wanted to run all these tests to make sure I was healthy (cholesterol ect.), other Doctors just introduce themselves and ask if anything is wrong. I waited less than 5 minutes in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

I had a different doctor at this practice and when she left we were just put into Dr. Bills care, no questions asked. I feel he is very rude, judgmental and not at all knowledgeable. I had a situation that was reoccurring and was getting very severe. He had no clue and told me my symptoms were unrelated. After 3 episodes I finally went to my dentist and he diagnosed me and referred me to the appropriate doctor. I also have a number of female problems and have been through hell in that department and I once made an appointment for stomach pain and his exact comment was "Do you need another d&c?" in a very ignorant and taunting manner. I would not recommend this doctor. He also does not listen to problems, he acts as though its all in your head and its sad. Its the worst thing in the world when someone knows their is something wrong and no one will listen, especially when they charge an arm and a leg.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey P. Bill's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Ameritas