Ratings for Dr. Hanni Youssef

Long wait. Montefiore is a joke. Good doctor.bad hospital

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Great guy and always makes me feel comfortable and provides you with information so that you can make informed decisions.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr Youssef is my doctor for 2 years now and now the doctor for my whole family. They switched to him and love him too. You always haveto wait in the waiting room because he has so many patients but he is very careful with my health and he cares. He always makes my family and I feel bettert and examines us, does bloodwork and explains everything he does and the results. He is a great doctor for us.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr Hanni Youssef is the most kind, patient, thorough and educated doctor I have ever met. I found him shortly after moving to Westchester on my insurance website and didn't know what to expect. He well surpassed my hopes for an internist. I pray he never retires!!! He answers all questions in detail and always follows up. This practice is affiliated with Mt. Sinai as well. He should receive an award!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

He is the best doctor that I have had. My husband and I respect and appreciate him being so thorough, professional and compassionate. Excellent person and outstanding doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009