Ratings for Dr. Dale Brown

Hard pressed to find a doctor who is knowledgeable, empathetic, kind and caring but we have found it in Dr Brown.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I had my thyroid surgery with Dr. Brown last month. I was very worried and scared prior to and leading up to my surgery. I found Dr. Brown to be extremely knowledgeable, kind, caring, and supportive. In particular, he helped calm and comfort me on the day of the surgery when I was at the peak of my anxiety and worry. He was also very professional and supportive when disclosing the results of the surgery, and helped me through it every step of the way. Thank you to Dr. Brown and his lovely staff at the Toronto General Hospital.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Brown saved my fathers life. He performed a 14 hour surgery on him in which they removed a tumor from his jaw that decayed his teeth and nearly the entire jaw bone. They managed to reconstruct his face and rebuild his jaw from a bone they took from his leg and steel plates. The incision marks are practically invisible since he has healed and has made a remarkable recovery. Between having a temporary trach in his throat and learning to eat without teeth, my father returned to work 6 weeks after the surgery. Dr. Brown has kept a close eye on my father and has even made sure he got set up with the proper denture specialist as well. I cannot thank him and his team as well as the staff at Toronto General Hospital and the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre for the absolute kindness and love they have given my father and my family.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr Brown explained my situation in understandable language. Made appropriate follow up testing. Appreciated his relaxed bedside manner. I received excellent care.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Brown has taken care of me since being a child. I have a rare condition and not may doctors would even look at me. Dr. Brown has taken amazing care of me over the years and would highly recommend him to anyone and I have in the past. I have had several surgeries that have increased my quality of life and see him on an ongoing basis.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I have been Dr. Brown's patient for 10 years. I have found him to be very caring. He explains all examinations and procedures. He encourages me to call any time that I have questions or concerns which I have done. I have had three surgeries with Dr. Brown. All three went well. Each time it was for a new oral cancer concern. I have only positive comments about my care.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Struck on himself, extremely rude and arrogant. Poor excuse for a doctor. And to think he is representative of our health care system, is simply disgusting. I even find it difficult to rate his knowledge and helpfulness. My advice: Be weary of this "doctor. "

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Stay away from this doctor. He cuts but never treats.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I don't know why this........is still practicing, as l don't think he is any doctor. He bestows that God like attitude upon you. And if you're stupid enough to listen to him, you deserve everything you get.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Went to see this Doctor, and he diagnosed me without a biopsy. Turned out he was completely wrong. If l had of listened to him he would of pumped me full of ..... radiation. But then, he is typical of the health care in this country, garbage.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016