Dr. Denis Cyr

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Denis Cyr

Amazing Doctor. 5* all the way. "The Bone Whisperer"! 😉

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Not too many doctors will take you in for last minute request. I am sure he would take anybody even in the middle of the night, if need be. He finds your problem and fix it in no time. Always “aced” it! So relieving to leave his clinic knowing you’re guaranteed to be back to your normal world. Excellent chiropractor. Yup, you can’t retire yet.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

Dr Cyr has been one of my health professional for more than 25 years and would never have it any other way. He is knowledgeable and caring to all his patients.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Cyr is the upmost professional and only provides treatment as required. I visited a few "interesting" characters before finally finding Dr. Cyr. Couldn't be more happier and healthier because of him! Don't ever retire!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Excellent diagnostic ability and treatment regime establishment. Fantastic bed side manner. Extremely personable. Totally professional. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Je consulte le Dr Denis Cyr depuis plusieurs années pour des maux de dos et des problÚmes de sciatique et ses traitements sont efficaces. C'est le meilleur et il est toujours à l'écoute de nos besoins. Son personnel est extra !

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Vous ĂȘtes entre trĂšs bonnes mains avec le docteur Cyr. Il est trĂšs compĂ©tent dans son domaine. Nous consultons le docteur Cyr depuis plus de 25 ans. Toute la famille bĂ©nĂ©ficie de son expertise. Docteur Cyr et son Ă©quipe sont toujours accueillants et prĂȘts Ă  vous aider pour votre mieux ĂȘtre. Merci pour vos bons soins!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Have been seeing him off and on since 1993. He's great!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

"Take him straight into exam room #2" the receptionist told my wife. I had vertigo - so bad I needed help walking. Dr. Cyr helped me onto his table, turned my head a few times and just like that, my world stopped spinning. What a relief! It turns out I had BPPV - inner ear debris - that played havoc with my balance and had me sick with nausea. It come on suddenly and I'd heard that this can take 2 weeks to go away on it's own. Using something called the Epley Maneuver Dr. Cyr cleared my ear and sent me home to nap. I went golfing the next day. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Kind and caring. Dedicated. Passionate. Knowledgeable. Irreplaceable. I live in Stittsville and I travel to Blackburn Hamlet to see Dr Cyr. Worth every mile. Pleasant staff. Always time to share a giggle. Easy going manner is apparent throughout the office. Have recommended him countless times. Always in a good mood. He could use some singing lessons, though ;-)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016