Dr. Denis Cyr

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Denis Cyr

Dr Cyr has been one of my health professional for more than 25 years and would never have it any other way. He is knowledgeable and caring to all his patients.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Cyr is the upmost professional and only provides treatment as required. I visited a few "interesting" characters before finally finding Dr. Cyr. Couldn't be more happier and healthier because of him! Don't ever retire!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Excellent diagnostic ability and treatment regime establishment. Fantastic bed side manner. Extremely personable. Totally professional. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Je consulte le Dr Denis Cyr depuis plusieurs années pour des maux de dos et des problèmes de sciatique et ses traitements sont efficaces. C'est le meilleur et il est toujours à l'écoute de nos besoins. Son personnel est extra !

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Vous êtes entre très bonnes mains avec le docteur Cyr. Il est très compétent dans son domaine. Nous consultons le docteur Cyr depuis plus de 25 ans. Toute la famille bénéficie de son expertise. Docteur Cyr et son équipe sont toujours accueillants et prêts à vous aider pour votre mieux être. Merci pour vos bons soins!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Have been seeing him off and on since 1993. He's great!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

"Take him straight into exam room #2" the receptionist told my wife. I had vertigo - so bad I needed help walking. Dr. Cyr helped me onto his table, turned my head a few times and just like that, my world stopped spinning. What a relief! It turns out I had BPPV - inner ear debris - that played havoc with my balance and had me sick with nausea. It come on suddenly and I'd heard that this can take 2 weeks to go away on it's own. Using something called the Epley Maneuver Dr. Cyr cleared my ear and sent me home to nap. I went golfing the next day. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Kind and caring. Dedicated. Passionate. Knowledgeable. Irreplaceable. I live in Stittsville and I travel to Blackburn Hamlet to see Dr Cyr. Worth every mile. Pleasant staff. Always time to share a giggle. Easy going manner is apparent throughout the office. Have recommended him countless times. Always in a good mood. He could use some singing lessons, though ;-)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Cyr is by far the best in his field, I have been going to him for about 15 years now. Other than the routine spinal adjustments, he has helped me in many sport injuries such as muscle tear, Plantar Fasciatis, Heel fat pat syndrome, muscle spasms, locked ribs, charlie horse, and pulled groin, ... and all that without ever charging me a cent more for my visits. He is a polite health professional with a great sense of humor. It's always relaxing when you go there.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Family members and myself have been seeing Dr. Cyr for years..there are reasons for that. He is always friendly, efficient and helpful to discuss real suggestions to promote health and long-term care and needs.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013