Ratings for Dr. Randy L. Gittess

I am an adult patient and had a great experience. Dr. Gittess' staff is top notch.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

My daughter has completed her orthodontic treatment by Dr. Gittess and if I had to do over again, I would never have gone to him in the first place. Parent's are not given updates when their kids go in for appointments, so you have to listen to feedback from your child on what's being done. When she got her braces off, he told her to only wear her retainer 1 or 2 nights a week. Now her bottom teeth are shifting & her dentist was the one mentioned the problem, not her orthodontist. Dr. Gittess told her they looked fine & come back in a year! I walked back & inquired further why he would tell her that (again, he doesn't talk to the parents). He looked at her teeth again & then said there was a problem and that she should be wearing her retainer 24 hours a day for the next 8 weeks. All of a sudden he gives a different diagnosis after I pointed out the problem to him. I have no faith in his judgement or ability and will be consulting with a different orthodontist.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Professional and courteous. Highly recommended!!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

It took 10 visits over 18 months to fix my medium bad teeth. No waiting, friendly, fun, consistent doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I thank Dr. Gittess and everyone else there for making this process quick and easy, while giving me a wonderful smile.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Gittesss and his staff are excellent at providing quick and efficient care. They are very caring, and always go out of their way to make your visit and treatment the best it can be.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

This orthodontist is awesome! The doctor and all staffs are very friendly, helpful, and caring. Recommendation= 100%

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have 5 children and 4 have been to Dr. Gittess. I love that Dr. Gittess is very well eduacated on his profession! He is an amazing doctor and I never hesitate to recommend his practice. I also love the staff, they are knowledgable and very sweet.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Our son has been a patient here for two years and loves the service. The Dr. is great and the staff is always friendly. We would definitely recommend this office.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I love going to my orthodontist and it's always been a great experience. I love the results of my smile. I definitely recommend him. I love the staff too. They are always wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015