You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Randy L. Gittess

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

My daughter has completed her orthodontic treatment by Dr. Gittess and if I had to do over again, I would never have gone to him in the first place. Parent's are not given updates when their kids go in for appointments, so you have to listen to feedback from your child on what's being done. When she got her braces off, he told her to only wear her retainer 1 or 2 nights a week. Now her bottom teeth are shifting & her dentist was the one mentioned the problem, not her orthodontist. Dr. Gittess told her they looked fine & come back in a year! I walked back & inquired further why he would tell her that (again, he doesn't talk to the parents). He looked at her teeth again & then said there was a problem and that she should be wearing her retainer 24 hours a day for the next 8 weeks. All of a sudden he gives a different diagnosis after I pointed out the problem to him. I have no faith in his judgement or ability and will be consulting with a different orthodontist.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Professional and courteous. Highly recommended!!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Gittesss and his staff are excellent at providing quick and efficient care. They are very caring, and always go out of their way to make your visit and treatment the best it can be.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have 5 children and 4 have been to Dr. Gittess. I love that Dr. Gittess is very well eduacated on his profession! He is an amazing doctor and I never hesitate to recommend his practice. I also love the staff, they are knowledgable and very sweet.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Our son has been a patient here for two years and loves the service. The Dr. is great and the staff is always friendly. We would definitely recommend this office.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I love going to my orthodontist and it's always been a great experience. I love the results of my smile. I definitely recommend him. I love the staff too. They are always wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Randy L. Gittess's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am an adult patient and had a great experience. Dr. Gittess' staff is top notch. "

January 27, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "My daughter has completed her orthodontic treatment by Dr. Gittess and if I had to do over again, I would never have gone to him in the first place. Parent's a..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional and courteous. Highly recommended!!!!"

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It took 10 visits over 18 months to fix my medium bad teeth. No waiting, friendly, fun, consistent doctor and staff."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I thank Dr. Gittess and everyone else there for making this process quick and easy, while giving me a wonderful smile."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gittesss and his staff are excellent at providing quick and efficient care. They are very caring, and always go out of their way to make your visit and trea..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This orthodontist is awesome! The doctor and all staffs are very friendly, helpful, and caring. Recommendation= 100%"

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have 5 children and 4 have been to Dr. Gittess. I love that Dr. Gittess is very well eduacated on his profession! He is an amazing doctor and I never hesita..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our son has been a patient here for two years and loves the service. The Dr. is great and the staff is always friendly. We would definitely recommend this offic..."

March 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love going to my orthodontist and it's always been a great experience. I love the results of my smile. I definitely recommend him. I love the staff too. They ..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited three orthodontic offices and I chose Dr. Gittess. The staff is friendly. The facility is modern. And, the doctor is sensible and capable."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Randy L. Gittess did a wonderful job at fixing my teeth. I didn't think i had any hope. The first time i showed him my teeth, he flinched from how frightene..."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excelent experience over the past couple of years. Great and courtious staff members."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly staff! Doctor Gittess is very knowledgeable!"

December 15, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely love my teeth! Shout out to the best Orthodontist in the area!"

December 7, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gittess is a good orthodontist, very professional, friendly, and reliable. The staff is wonderful. The hygienists always answered any questions I had about ..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Been going to him for 8 years. As well as my sister"

November 24, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gittess and his staff are REALLY friendly and nice, and I'm SO pleased with the way my teeth turned out. I love how I have plastic retainers and they're so ..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gittess is an awesome orthodontist!! I genuinely enjoyed every visit for him and his staff are all very friendly. I've had my braces off for a couple months..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful staff, expeditious in treatment. Will recommend to all that need orthodontic work that needs to be completed."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had some concerns about straightning my front teeth but Dr Gittess calmed my fears with his reassurance that I would be even prettier after treatment and I th..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Gittess very professional, very caring and very friendly I was able to understand my treatment by steps and extremely happy with my results... Dr. Gu..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful staff! Overall great experience! Dr. Gittess was great & I love the appointment shuttle."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was the best experience ever!!! A smile to last a lifetime and I love it!!! Great doctor and friendly staff. They gave appointments to fit my schedule."

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience. Will recommended. Teeth look great!"

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have enjoyed my braces experience even though I am over 40! Dr Gittess and his staff are great and the office is run very efficiently with no wait time. I h..."

October 13, 2014