Ratings for Dr. Paul Hall

I was so nervous about my child being asleep for dental work but so pleased how well we were treated. Got to stay in the room until asleep and was there when he woke up. Nice people and worth the travel from Calgary from the price standpoint. Oh, Doctors compassionate and kind.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Went in for a consult regarding my outstanding treatment. Felt like I was very well taken care of and had any questions I still had, answered. Very efficient and comfortable. Thank you to Paul hall and his assistant Ashley

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Where do I start, respectful staff and dentist. Listened to me when I made suggestions and requests about the treatment of my daughter concerning general anaesthetic vs. Sedation vs. Freezing. Once I made my decision, the clinic took care of her efficiently meeting my expectations fully.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I tried to get an examination several times for my son, but each time Dr. Hall came in for 2-3 minutes no charge, and told me he needed a lot of fillings under GA. This was the third dental consultation my son had had in 2 weeks - the other two dentists agreed on the need for 2 fillings. When I pressed Dr. Hall to show me which ones he needed done, he showed me the two visible ones, and then said he always finds more on x-ray. We proceeded with GA with Dr. Hall, who was very accommodating, friendly, and they maximized our insurance coverage - went out of their way to enable us to afford the treatment. Dr. Hall placed 7 fillings. Subsequently we had my son's x-rays sent to another dentist for a second opinion, who confirmed my son needed 1, possibly 2 fillings based on the x-rays. Plus the 2 needed from visual inspection = 3-4 fillings, but he got 7. And it only took 10-15 minutes total to place them (I saw Dr. Hall both enter and leave the surgical suite). If you must have general anesthesia for your child, Dr. Hall's office is a well-oiled GA machine. I would highly recommend his office for this purpose. However, it seems that he may be overly zealous in the amount of work he does while the child is out, and you can't verify it as you are waiting in the waiting room while your child is intubated. So, if your child can handle sedation instead, I would go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Appreciated the kind service and care. They helped me with insurance coverage so I could get everything covered. Super job Julie!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Thanks for coming in on the weekend after my seven year olds sports accident. Cut lip, broken teeth handled well on a scared young man by Dr. Hall and Assistant Lauren. Good people!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Been seeing Dr Hall for well over a decade. Now all members of my family also see him. He is so kind, especially towards those of us nervous about the dentist. He truly cares, following up to make sure that everyone is ok after any type of procedure. This personal touch is missing with so many professionals these days that we even more appreciate his time and thoughtfulness.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Came from Calgary for anaesthesia for my child. Nice people with much lower cost than Calgary, less than half quoted in Calgary.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

my family has seen Dr. Paul for over twenty years, always amazing care with follow up phone calls to all his patients, a rarity now days. I heard it takes him two hours every evening. Dr. hall is a kind man with a family of his own, and he treats everyone like he would his own family. Old golden rule, treat others like you want to be treated.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Nobody likes going to the dentist, especially me. My old dentist in Calgary was bad but he was affordable so I continued to go see him for about ten years. After getting transferred to lethbridge I went to haul dental because it's near my job. The dentist there was crazy friendly, like friendly to the point it was creepy. I felt like I was being flirted with the entire time and was really uncomfortable. Then, later that night the dentist phones me at home, I was totally freaked out. This is so creepy in not going back there for this reason, as well as the billing was more than double what my Calgary dentist would have have been, and triple what my friend who is a dentist in Kelowna figures it should have been when I phone him to get an opinion on if I was being overcharged.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015