You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul Hall

Where do I start, respectful staff and dentist. Listened to me when I made suggestions and requests about the treatment of my daughter concerning general anaesthetic vs. Sedation vs. Freezing. Once I made my decision, the clinic took care of her efficiently meeting my expectations fully.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I tried to get an examination several times for my son, but each time Dr. Hall came in for 2-3 minutes no charge, and told me he needed a lot of fillings under GA. This was the third dental consultation my son had had in 2 weeks - the other two dentists agreed on the need for 2 fillings. When I pressed Dr. Hall to show me which ones he needed done, he showed me the two visible ones, and then said he always finds more on x-ray. We proceeded with GA with Dr. Hall, who was very accommodating, friendly, and they maximized our insurance coverage - went out of their way to enable us to afford the treatment. Dr. Hall placed 7 fillings. Subsequently we had my son's x-rays sent to another dentist for a second opinion, who confirmed my son needed 1, possibly 2 fillings based on the x-rays. Plus the 2 needed from visual inspection = 3-4 fillings, but he got 7. And it only took 10-15 minutes total to place them (I saw Dr. Hall both enter and leave the surgical suite). If you must have general anesthesia for your child, Dr. Hall's office is a well-oiled GA machine. I would highly recommend his office for this purpose. However, it seems that he may be overly zealous in the amount of work he does while the child is out, and you can't verify it as you are waiting in the waiting room while your child is intubated. So, if your child can handle sedation instead, I would go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Thanks for coming in on the weekend after my seven year olds sports accident. Cut lip, broken teeth handled well on a scared young man by Dr. Hall and Assistant Lauren. Good people!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Been seeing Dr Hall for well over a decade. Now all members of my family also see him. He is so kind, especially towards those of us nervous about the dentist. He truly cares, following up to make sure that everyone is ok after any type of procedure. This personal touch is missing with so many professionals these days that we even more appreciate his time and thoughtfulness.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

my family has seen Dr. Paul for over twenty years, always amazing care with follow up phone calls to all his patients, a rarity now days. I heard it takes him two hours every evening. Dr. hall is a kind man with a family of his own, and he treats everyone like he would his own family. Old golden rule, treat others like you want to be treated.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Nobody likes going to the dentist, especially me. My old dentist in Calgary was bad but he was affordable so I continued to go see him for about ten years. After getting transferred to lethbridge I went to haul dental because it's near my job. The dentist there was crazy friendly, like friendly to the point it was creepy. I felt like I was being flirted with the entire time and was really uncomfortable. Then, later that night the dentist phones me at home, I was totally freaked out. This is so creepy in not going back there for this reason, as well as the billing was more than double what my Calgary dentist would have have been, and triple what my friend who is a dentist in Kelowna figures it should have been when I phone him to get an opinion on if I was being overcharged.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Pleasant and comfortable treatment with sedation , allowed me to complete all my work in One visit minimizing time off from work. Thanks to Sabrina, Carrie, and Dr. Paul!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Paul Hall's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Where do I start, respectful staff and dentist. Listened to me when I made suggestions and requests about the treatment of my daughter concerning general anaes..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I tried to get an examination several times for my son, but each time Dr. Hall came in for 2-3 minutes no charge, and told me he needed a lot of fillings under ..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Appreciated the kind service and care. They helped me with insurance coverage so I could get everything covered. Super job Julie!"

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks for coming in on the weekend after my seven year olds sports accident. Cut lip, broken teeth handled well on a scared young man by Dr. Hall and Assista..."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been seeing Dr Hall for well over a decade. Now all members of my family also see him. He is so kind, especially towards those of us nervous about the dentist..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Came from Calgary for anaesthesia for my child. Nice people with much lower cost than Calgary, less than half quoted in Calgary. "

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "my family has seen Dr. Paul for over twenty years, always amazing care with follow up phone calls to all his patients, a rarity now days. I heard it takes hi..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Nobody likes going to the dentist, especially me. My old dentist in Calgary was bad but he was affordable so I continued to go see him for about ten years. ..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had wisdoms out Friday with sedation, I am doing surprisingly well! Very little pain or swelling. Better than expected😀"

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pleasant and comfortable treatment with sedation , allowed me to complete all my work in One visit minimizing time off from work. Thanks to Sabrina, Carrie, ..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wisdom teeth went so well, haven't had to even take anything for pain. I seen that Dr. Hall has been voted Best of the Best for dentist (judging by plaques on ..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "just wished to thank Jessica and Dr. Hall for getting me in today. My front tooth had broken off and I am leaving on a flight tomorrow to see family. I unders..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good appointment with my tooth cleaner(Hygienist) Toni today as always. Lots of long term excellent staff and it sure seems like Dr. Hall treats them well. Ha..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just got off the phone with Dr. Hall, he called to check on me after my wisdom teeth today. Went well, Popular dentist because he is good! I asked him how lo..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Paul Hall has taken care of my entire family from infants to elderly for the past 20 years. He is an absolutely fantastic dentist, the best I've ever known..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had heard this was a friendly office so I made an appointment there. I guess it may have been better before Paul hall sold it to that big dental factory. I..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Was really disappointed with them right from the first phone call to make the appointment. Seemed like they were trying to treat 500 people as fast as they cou..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I wanted an appt with Dr. Hall but got stuck with another Dr. in his office. The office staff are extremely rude, no one smiles, very pushy and forceful. I f..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Came from Calgary for my three year old's dental work under anaesthesia. Way more caring people than the office I was referred to in Calgary. The anesthesiol..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great visit with my hygienist Liz! Five star care for all ages. Thank you Dr. Hall."

June 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had wisdom teeth last week. Was referred by my regular dentist, very pleased with the care I received! Dr. Hall available to answer questions, nice staff. My..."

June 4, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1H0" to "T1H 0M4". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 924 5 Avenue North". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14033803881".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The man for wisdom teeth! Minimal swelling and kind care"

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you to Dr. Hall and assistant Lauren for taking such good care of our 5 year old! Also for taking great care of the big baby (myself) with my wisdom tee..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kind and positive experience with our three year old, one filling and one tooth out, then off to the prize box! Excellent doctor and excellent people."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We were blessed to receive our dental work at no charge on Dr. Hall's give back day. We could not afford to have our young son's work done under sedation. W..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had dental work done with sedation this week with Dr. Hall. Everything is going well but I had a couple of questions so I called him at home. Dr. Hall spent..."

April 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son got his wisdoms out today. Jackie was so nice, made us comfortable. To top it off Dr. Hall stopped on his way home to drop off eyeglasses that we fo..."

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing people! Paul took out wisdoms on our twins, and both kids did great! Very happy ."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What can I say, just did an excellent job on my wisdoms! No swelling or pain, was referred to the oral surgeon but so glad I went to Dr. Paul instead, he rock..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great with children, friendly and just down to earth. Excellent dentist!"

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great service! Called him Christmas Eve with a broken tooth and he told me to come right down. Dr. Paul fixed it and allowed me to enjoy Christmas dinner. Tha..."

December 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over twenty years with Dr. Paul! Great dentist who cares about my family."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We too were impressed! After a general anaesthetic for implant surgery Dr. Paul was available after hours to review treatment done and answer all my questions...."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! I called Dr. Hall when my previous dentist didn't return my phone calls on a Saturday. My child had a toothache that nothing seemed to help. Dr. Hall pr..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hall has sold out to a huge corporation. It's all about quota and billing. It's not about patient care any more. He used to be one of the best in the city ..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family's been going there for now the staff is first rate dr hall is very kind and helpfull to the kids if they had something special done he's always calle..."

October 31, 2014