Ratings for Dr. Paul Hall

Friendly and good care. Everyone friendly creating a nice experience, my kids like going to this dentist, even on a PD day when they are off from school.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Thank you for coming in at 6am to help my youngster with an abscess using general anaesthetic last week, made our thanksgiving much better with no pain. Thanks again Drs. Hall and Wallach assistants and registered nurses, all there bright and early at 5:45 am. Lol. Great care as well.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

didnt have a good experience there. Starting with not being able to find anywhere to park withing a full city block away from the clinic. Everything else after that was just about average. The place was so busy that we really just felt anxious.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Love going to doctor Hall he is kind, patient, and understanding. He takes the time to talk to all his patients and always makes me feel welcome. There is no better dentist out there than Dr. Hall

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Today is Remembrance Day. My son needed help. I called Dr. Paul at home and he answered on the second ring. He helped us and then called us in a few hours later to ensure we were doing ok! On a stat holiday. thank you!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I like this place....consistent service with long term staff. Nice to see the same people I have gotten to know. Pleasantly surprised to see my quote for an implant decreased in cost from two years ago. They said they had gotten a decrease from the supplier so passed on the savings to me. Wow! Good people with integrity. Oh, the treatment went well!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I was so nervous about my child being asleep for dental work but so pleased how well we were treated. Got to stay in the room until asleep and was there when he woke up. Nice people and worth the travel from Calgary from the price standpoint. Oh, Doctors compassionate and kind.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Went in for a consult regarding my outstanding treatment. Felt like I was very well taken care of and had any questions I still had, answered. Very efficient and comfortable. Thank you to Paul hall and his assistant Ashley

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Where do I start, respectful staff and dentist. Listened to me when I made suggestions and requests about the treatment of my daughter concerning general anaesthetic vs. Sedation vs. Freezing. Once I made my decision, the clinic took care of her efficiently meeting my expectations fully.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I tried to get an examination several times for my son, but each time Dr. Hall came in for 2-3 minutes no charge, and told me he needed a lot of fillings under GA. This was the third dental consultation my son had had in 2 weeks - the other two dentists agreed on the need for 2 fillings. When I pressed Dr. Hall to show me which ones he needed done, he showed me the two visible ones, and then said he always finds more on x-ray. We proceeded with GA with Dr. Hall, who was very accommodating, friendly, and they maximized our insurance coverage - went out of their way to enable us to afford the treatment. Dr. Hall placed 7 fillings. Subsequently we had my son's x-rays sent to another dentist for a second opinion, who confirmed my son needed 1, possibly 2 fillings based on the x-rays. Plus the 2 needed from visual inspection = 3-4 fillings, but he got 7. And it only took 10-15 minutes total to place them (I saw Dr. Hall both enter and leave the surgical suite). If you must have general anesthesia for your child, Dr. Hall's office is a well-oiled GA machine. I would highly recommend his office for this purpose. However, it seems that he may be overly zealous in the amount of work he does while the child is out, and you can't verify it as you are waiting in the waiting room while your child is intubated. So, if your child can handle sedation instead, I would go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Paul Hall's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI