Ratings for Dr. Paul Hall

Today is Remembrance Day. My son needed help. I called Dr. Paul at home and he answered on the second ring. He helped us and then called us in a few hours later to ensure we were doing ok! On a stat holiday. thank you!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I like this place....consistent service with long term staff. Nice to see the same people I have gotten to know. Pleasantly surprised to see my quote for an implant decreased in cost from two years ago. They said they had gotten a decrease from the supplier so passed on the savings to me. Wow! Good people with integrity. Oh, the treatment went well!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

I was so nervous about my child being asleep for dental work but so pleased how well we were treated. Got to stay in the room until asleep and was there when he woke up. Nice people and worth the travel from Calgary from the price standpoint. Oh, Doctors compassionate and kind.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Went in for a consult regarding my outstanding treatment. Felt like I was very well taken care of and had any questions I still had, answered. Very efficient and comfortable. Thank you to Paul hall and his assistant Ashley

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Where do I start, respectful staff and dentist. Listened to me when I made suggestions and requests about the treatment of my daughter concerning general anaesthetic vs. Sedation vs. Freezing. Once I made my decision, the clinic took care of her efficiently meeting my expectations fully.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I tried to get an examination several times for my son, but each time Dr. Hall came in for 2-3 minutes no charge, and told me he needed a lot of fillings under GA. This was the third dental consultation my son had had in 2 weeks - the other two dentists agreed on the need for 2 fillings. When I pressed Dr. Hall to show me which ones he needed done, he showed me the two visible ones, and then said he always finds more on x-ray. We proceeded with GA with Dr. Hall, who was very accommodating, friendly, and they maximized our insurance coverage - went out of their way to enable us to afford the treatment. Dr. Hall placed 7 fillings. Subsequently we had my son's x-rays sent to another dentist for a second opinion, who confirmed my son needed 1, possibly 2 fillings based on the x-rays. Plus the 2 needed from visual inspection = 3-4 fillings, but he got 7. And it only took 10-15 minutes total to place them (I saw Dr. Hall both enter and leave the surgical suite). If you must have general anesthesia for your child, Dr. Hall's office is a well-oiled GA machine. I would highly recommend his office for this purpose. However, it seems that he may be overly zealous in the amount of work he does while the child is out, and you can't verify it as you are waiting in the waiting room while your child is intubated. So, if your child can handle sedation instead, I would go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Appreciated the kind service and care. They helped me with insurance coverage so I could get everything covered. Super job Julie!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Thanks for coming in on the weekend after my seven year olds sports accident. Cut lip, broken teeth handled well on a scared young man by Dr. Hall and Assistant Lauren. Good people!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Been seeing Dr Hall for well over a decade. Now all members of my family also see him. He is so kind, especially towards those of us nervous about the dentist. He truly cares, following up to make sure that everyone is ok after any type of procedure. This personal touch is missing with so many professionals these days that we even more appreciate his time and thoughtfulness.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Came from Calgary for anaesthesia for my child. Nice people with much lower cost than Calgary, less than half quoted in Calgary.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Paul Hall's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients