Ratings for Dr. James N. O'Dea

Dr. O'Dea has been the first Dr. in years that I have found that truly cares about his patients. He LISTENS to you he is not a prescription happy doctor. My first appiontment with him, I felt so at ease with him that I started to cry as I'm dealing with the death of my Mother. Dr. O'Dea took the time to listen to me, ask me questions about how do I feel and decide what is the best route for me to get better. I have been seeing him now for 3 months and every time he just cares. He relates to his patients as a person and not as a Doctor. When he introduces himself, it's always "James O'Dea" not "Dr James O'Dea". He is an amazing doctor who is a truly genuine person. I highly recommend this Dr!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. James O'Dea is one of the best doctors I have ever had. We moved to the area just before he did. I was his first scheduled patient, he wasn't even here yet and gets stuck with a two month pregnant woman! Not to mention, all of my pregnancies had complications, overall, my health in general is not much better. He is one of the few docs left that listen to what you have to say, from what is going wrong, to could it be, to what is wrong with me... Always asks about the kids, even if they are there getting into stuff, and genuinely cares about his people, because to him, we are people, not just patients. His family left for missionary work and the entire community understands but greatly misses them and what they gave to our community. Please, hurry back, we miss you.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. James N. O'Dea's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 1997)