Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Yuen

Very quiet man and sometime difficult to understand, but very knowledgeable. He has been treating me for 4 years and my quality of life improved drastically within the first year of treatment. He is 100% on top of everything, extremely punctual and his staff is great! Thanks Dr Yuen for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Although Dr. Yuen was polite, I feel he didn't do enough to find out what is wrong with me. He sent me to a specialist, and the specialist had his assistant ask me a list of questions, which took about 20 minutes. Then the specialist asked the assistant my responses but the assistant got about 1/3 of the responses incorrect to what I had told him. It took about 15 minutes and when I told Dr. Yuen about this terribly disappointing experience, he just said that the specialist is a very busy man. I had learned that Dr. Yuen had studied under this very busy man. Later my Naturopath Dr. told me that she's had lots of patients who had shared similar horrible stories with her about the specialist. Dr. Yuen didn't seem to care.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Saw him twice. First diagnosis was incorrect. He is difficult to understand, very quiet. I'm hoping he knows more than he seems to, but I didn't leave the second appointment feeling any more convinced. Staff was ok. He is VERY punctual, makes sense when I wasn't in his office either time for more than 10 minutes. Felt VERY rushed.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

He is a most compassionate man. Very thorough, asked me many questions, listened to me and kept on asking different things to see if he could come up with the right answer. He was not sure so right there and then sent me to another specialist who did know what my problem was. This he did on my very first visit and within an hour he had me sitting in the other specialist office. I cannot thank him enough as I now getting the treatment I needed. It is so unusual to find a Doctor to go the extra mile for a patient, especially one he just met. I just can't say how glad I went to see him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

great doctor very informative on time always clean atmosphere very relaxing to talk too

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

perverse at patients expense. removed, judgemental receptionist

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I do not need any more or any less ! I still have extreme pain, fatigue and no medication the family doc has given do not help, I was sent on my way with no plan of action only that my family docs diagnoses was correct.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Yuen has been very helpful, kind and thorough in helping me manage my condition. He takes the time to answer my questions. His staff are very pleasant, efficient and follow-up is reasonably quick. I'm very happy to have him as my Rheumatologist!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

I thought he was extremely rude!!!! He thought I was onlyhat there for pain drugs.. what is this guy thinking of, its very sad that a doctors has come to this:( I need a 2nd opinion for sure!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

Dr. Yuen was the most thorough doctor I've seen in years. He gave due consideration to my own wishes and listened carefully to me. He was bluntly honest about my x-rays and my options, and he gave special attention to my bloodwork results, which my own GP had failed to stress. For the first time in many years, I feel well cared-for by a medical professional.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011