Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Yuen

I have random flare ups quite often, so when I went to see him I was expecting an answer as other Doctors think this is Lupus or RA, he barely looked at my joints and when he did, he dismissed me like it was nothing.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Disinterested and bored was the feeling I got from my appointment. Dr Yuen did not introduce himself or really look up from his paperwork. I was looking for a Dr that might put a little effort into sorting out how to manage my condition and it was abundantly clear he was not going to be the guy to do that. I suspect he is a very smart man but I felt he just didn't want to be bothered to put in any effort. He wasn't rude he was just didn't seem to really care about why I was there.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr Yuen is very helpful, always answers your questions. Receptionist is also very accomodating.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I found Dr Yuen very helpful his skill exceptional and all round a professional.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Found my problem and treated my issues correctly. Since I was there for a solution and not pain meds we get along great. Can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Very quiet man and sometime difficult to understand, but very knowledgeable. He has been treating me for 4 years and my quality of life improved drastically within the first year of treatment. He is 100% on top of everything, extremely punctual and his staff is great! Thanks Dr Yuen for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Although Dr. Yuen was polite, I feel he didn't do enough to find out what is wrong with me. He sent me to a specialist, and the specialist had his assistant ask me a list of questions, which took about 20 minutes. Then the specialist asked the assistant my responses but the assistant got about 1/3 of the responses incorrect to what I had told him. It took about 15 minutes and when I told Dr. Yuen about this terribly disappointing experience, he just said that the specialist is a very busy man. I had learned that Dr. Yuen had studied under this very busy man. Later my Naturopath Dr. told me that she's had lots of patients who had shared similar horrible stories with her about the specialist. Dr. Yuen didn't seem to care.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Saw him twice. First diagnosis was incorrect. He is difficult to understand, very quiet. I'm hoping he knows more than he seems to, but I didn't leave the second appointment feeling any more convinced. Staff was ok. He is VERY punctual, makes sense when I wasn't in his office either time for more than 10 minutes. Felt VERY rushed.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

He is a most compassionate man. Very thorough, asked me many questions, listened to me and kept on asking different things to see if he could come up with the right answer. He was not sure so right there and then sent me to another specialist who did know what my problem was. This he did on my very first visit and within an hour he had me sitting in the other specialist office. I cannot thank him enough as I now getting the treatment I needed. It is so unusual to find a Doctor to go the extra mile for a patient, especially one he just met. I just can't say how glad I went to see him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

great doctor very informative on time always clean atmosphere very relaxing to talk too

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015