Ratings for Dr. Hazem Shehata

nhkvdfgbvdf dfdfdfdgdgdg gdgdgdgd gdgdgdg gdgdgd gd

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Ridiculously long wait times, normally takes 2-4 hours for a simple appointment and yes I said hours. No care for anyone's time but his own. Just ridiculous

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Love the doctor. Hate the way he runs his practice. I have a chronic lung condition. Last time I was congested, Dr. told me I could come in anytime without an appointment to get a shot. Called yesterday, office told me to come right over. After an hour wait. I had to leave. I also deal in an industry where I have scheduled appts and I had people waiting. Staff told me to come back this morning at 6:30 am. Came back this morning and after over an hour wait, politely ask the desk if they had an estimated time to be seen as I had to be to work at 9. I was told they had one more patient in front of me and I was next. After another 40 minutes and 4 other patients being called I again went to the window and was told I was only a walk in and appts come first. IT WAS A SHOT. All Dr. had to do was listen to my chest and tell nurse to give me a shot. In an hour and 45 minutes, you could not have found 5 minutes to work me in after I had specifically said I had to be to work at 9? Definitely looking for a new Dr.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

yes this doctor is very good for family problems..

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Best physician in Yuma, Excellent Doctor, the wait is long but well worth it

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

It is beyond ridiculous when a patient has to block off several hours of their day for a simple appointment. Dr. Shehata is very kind and knowledgable but he has no consideration for anyone's time but his own. If you have an appointment you better plan on spending at minimum 4 hours of your day there. That is no exaggeration of time. I've never in my life been to a doctor that cares less about a persons time. As I mentioned he is a very nice and educated man but that's no excuse for wasting a patients time by making them sit in an office for 4 hours only to see them for 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

The wait time is RIDICULOUS! 3 hours and that's only in the room waiting for the Dr. Doesn't count the wait in the lobby or wait for any necessary prescriptions! THEY NEED A NEW SCHEDULING SYSTEM!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Love this Dr you guys who are negative are very dumb they are busy because he is the best in town thus for why it's a long wait

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Love this doctor, the best in town !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Excellent doctor. Tells it like it is! i would recommend him to anyone. The wait is a little long but well worth the time spent.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015