Ratings for Dr. Larry Levin

The staff at Dr. Levin's is always first rate and helpful. They are always their to try and make your visit a truly pleasurable experience. I would recommend this office to anyone. The entire staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Larry Levin for years. I feel so comfortable with the office and the staff are so friendly. I enjoy the hospitality at the office and Dr. Levin is so knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

I love this office, everyone is friendly and it's a pleasure to go there. Dr. Levin is very kind, and patient.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Always knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful, and that attitude extends to his staff.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I have been a patient of Larry's for about twenty years, and the service and attention to my dental heatlh has always been professional and outstanding. I intend to continue for the next twenty!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr Levin is simply the best. His staff reflect his knowledge, empathy, and professionalism. State of the art equipment meets every patient's expectations. I am grateful to be his patient.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

What can you say, extremely knowledgable,VERY Nice, and they absolutely go out of their way to make sure you get as much bang out of your insurance as possible. I cannot imagine a better practice.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr. Levin and all of his staff are always very helpful and are a pleasure to see. They have made me feel very comfortable at every visit.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Cleaning seemed shorter than normal. My teeth did feel clean when finished though. Appointment was supposed to be 3:40pm, but I waited until 4:05pm to be seen. I usually have appointments in morning, not in afternoon. Staff seems to be more talkative and personable in morning. I think I will stay with my morning appointments from now on.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009