Ratings for Dr. Charles G. Haddad

I LOVE THIS DOCTOR HE IS THE BEST...I RECOMEND THE CLIFTON BROAD STREET OFFICE

Submitted June 1, 2010

Dr. Haddad has a sweet personality which is super important to me. I cant' deal with Docotors that are mean and cold. His office staff isnt the greatest but the Broad St. office is not that bad. Do not go to the Passaic office it is horrific! Overall he's a good Dr. During my son's labor he was so patient and treated my family and I very well throughout the whole night.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Great care from a caring doctor. Does lots of in office treatment that is really good

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

I am a patient at the Broad Street Clifton office. I think the staff is great and very helpful...I also this Dr. Haddad makes me very comfortable and I trust what he says. He's performed surgery on me and I have no complaints...I would reccomend anyone to go there

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr Haddad was ok - middle of road. The office staff (Ridgewood Office) is attrocious and enough reason to avoid this practice. They are rude, do not return calls or follow through on paperwork. It took two letters, two visits and a 45 min wait to get my medical records!! There is usually at least a 45 min. wait for appointments. Office is dirty, and office staff can't be bothered to help you.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

i have to agree. staff recruited from the local Mickey D's. The doc is a straight up scam artist. I was seen in Passaic ofc and what a dirty dump that turned out to be! I was afraid of catching a disease from the table.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

I was very upset with the service I for from the staff. All they talked about how much they wanted to leave. They don't bother to even learn your name they just call you "Mami". If anyone from there bothers to reads this please make sure that you learn to speak in the correct manner. Get out of the Ghetto you are working at a medical office not chilling with your mami. This means you Ms. so called Office Manger !

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

I went to his clifton office. Next to having me wait for a long time he did a quick exam and rushed out of the room to tend to another patient. His staffed lacked the most common of social skills. When the office manager was told to help out she lacked even basic communications skills. In other words she spoke to me like if I was a person that lives in the projects like I imagine she does. THIS PRACTICE IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY !!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

friendly,compassionate,caring, not like others in the group. They are primarily intrested in MONEY.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Charles G. Haddad's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ridgewood, NJ