Ratings for Dr. Iris N. Torres

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Loved her, I cannot say enough good things about her, I would recommend her to any woman who is pregnant

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr Torres is an awesome Dr. She is so helpful, explains things so I can understand. Dr Torres cares about those who come to see her. She has a passion for her patients that comes threw. Never rushes me and is always listening to what I am saying. Even if I have a question as we are leaving the exame room she stops to take the time to answer that question. Patients can tell if the Dr really cares. Dr Torres Cares. If every Dr cared about the patient as much as she does the medical field would be so Blessed. Maybe I should say that we the people needing a Dr care would be the blessed ones. I pray Dr Torres stay her in the Valley to grow her medical career.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr Torres is very helpful and very knowledgeable. She took the time to listen to my concerns, and recommended a course of treatment while explaining things very clearly and in a manner that I could understand.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2011