Ratings for Dr. Bert Van Donkersgoed

I have only been visiting Dr. Bert for about a year. He is my Dad's GP. I have been to many appointments with Dr. Bert and my Dad. I would highly recommend his services. He is punctual, compassionate and caring. I would like to switch from my own GP to his practise.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

has been our family dr. for years. I am 63 years old and had numerous drs. in the past. he is by far the best I have had 5 out of 5

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

My mom and Dad have been seeing Dr. Bert for approx. 8 years. They have had some unfortunate experiences: my Mom fractured her left hip and it healed improperly and now she has difficulty walking and has severe knee pain; Dad recently had pneumonia,was on antibiotics, had a follow-up visit and the Dr. did not listen to his lungs or send him for a chest x-ray (my Dad has lung cancer and emphysema). My Mom is 82 and my Dad is 84; when they have their appts he types on his computer the whole time and they don't feel very cared for. Mom and Dad call him a dispatcher because he doesn't provide any hands on care. I must say though that tests get done quickly and they are specialists very quickly; for that I am truly thankful.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Smart, professional, good listener, and personable. Very lucky to have him as my GP! Claudia is a gem too!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Dr Bert goes far & beyond to give exceptional care to his patients. He is caring, insightful and isn't afraid to send you to a specialist! Our last MD had the "god" complex, always attempted to know everything. We are so fortunate to have Dr Bert as our primary MD! He is the best Doctor we have ever had!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I'm a long time patient of Dr. Bert. I've found that he is punctual with the odd exception usually within at most 15 minutes. But if it were me that he had to spend extra time with because of a medical issue I would prefer that he did that than rush me out the door. He has good bedside manners and is knowledgeable. Always, willing to explain in terms that are understandable. He will refer you to a specialist if he feels it is needed. I'm very pleased with him and would be happy to recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Bert for eight years and he has helped me through several medical issues. He is always prepared to refer you to a specialist if he thinks that's the right course of action but is also great any diagnosing many things and providing a good solution. Very pleased he is my doctor

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I've been a long time client of Dr. Bert and I trust him with my life!! I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Both myself and my wife have been seeing Dr.Bert for quite a few years now.We good not ask for a better Dr. His knowledge and bedside manor counld not be better. I would strongly recommend him to anyone.I am 60 years old and had my share of medical issues.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Bert is a fantastic family doctor and I would highly recommend him. He knows his stuff and always takes the time to listen to your concerns. His bedside manner is wonderful and he is very personable also.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012