Ratings for Dr. Jason B. Bergman

I have been going to Dr. Bergman for 8 years and I've always like him very much. The office staff could be friendlier and it's very hard to schedule an appointment because they stop answering the phone before 4:00. I have to wait months to have a physical done because he only does physicals on certain days. The last time I made an appointment Dr. Bergman canceled and I had to see the nurse practitioner instead. I was very unhappy with the rude, pushy nurse practitioner so I have now decided to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

The doctor is very knowledgeable and is very easy to talk with about various health issues. I have started searching for a new doctor though, because the staff is extremely rude. The receptionist is always short and ready for a fight as soon as she starts talking to myself or other family members. We tried to get my father in as a new patient and they said it was several months. I called a number to find a primary dr and they got us in to see him within a week. He's a great dr, but he's losing out on potential patients due to his rude staff members.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Bergman fired me didn't even give me a reason. I couldn't find a new dr. accepting medicare until Oct. 15, 2012. I have conjestive heart problems and copd and Gerds and great pain from falling while very sick. My new dr. by law can't refill my med. and Dr. Bergman refuses to do it until my new dr. can see me. In the mean time I could get very sick and possible die. I told Dr. Bergman I would go to urgent care or the ER if I was sick but they can't refill my maintance drugs only he can til I get into see my new dr.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Bergman's for 5 years. I am very glad he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Great visit and freindly staff. Appointent was late, but the office was very busy that day.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Dr. Jason B. Bergman's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)