Ratings for Dr. Grant McDougall

From the day our daughter entered this world just over 9 years ago, Dr. McDougall has made us feel comfortable and completely taken care of. Any visit with him has left us going home feeling taken care of, safe and with peace of mind. His personability with the child is simply a joy to be a part of. From the first moments of her life, Dr. McDougall has talked to her as a complete little individual. He has always shown just the right balance between concern and calm, between seriousness and laughter, and we never feel rushed even though he is going none stop every single day. Thank you from the bottom of all our hearts for such wonderful human beings like you Dr. Grant McDougall.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I'm glad the hospital assigned Dr. M as my son's pediatrician. He knows what he's doing and very knowledgeable. His staff his extremely helpful as well, specially in emergencies. They do work within very tight schedules, so u can't expect to see the doc as soon as u walk in.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr McDougall has been our pediatrician for all five children and he is a very good doctor. His bedside manner would best be described as a mix of comical, assertive, direct, and informative. To put it another way, he knows what he is talking about and tries to keep things positive and upbeat whenever possible. The staff are generally polite but this is a FULL practice and keeping things moving at a reasonable pace doesn't leave a lot of room for chattiness. But each time I've made a special request they helped me out. If your appointment is later in the day, he will most likely be behind schedule. So try to book early in the morning. He is always happy to answer questions, though. He's approachable. He looks like a cross between Dana Carvey and Andy Dick. Overall I would be happy recommending him to anyone looking for a good, competent doctor for their child.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr McDougall is always helpful and friendly with all 3 of my boys even the one who can be a handfull. His previous recptionist was sometimes a little short but the one he has now has been excellant.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

He is my sond Dr for almost 2 yrs and I dont havr any bad experience with him he is a good dr

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

How unfortunate some people have had a negative experience with Dr.M! I have 5 children and he's been our pediatrician of choice for the past 16yrs. His upbeat attitude and laughter has always brought us giggles and smiles to our faces. He makes going to see the 'doctor' for my children fun! Never had a bad experience with him, but than again, I do have healthy children.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr McDougall is a good man my son was one of the premature babies at 23 weeks. That is now 3 end Grant has always been a stand up fellow now's his stuff.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Brutal!!! Disgusting office that would make you sick, its like a giant petir dish with coughing kids and too may people. Long waits regardless of appointments. Dr mcdougall thinks he is funny but he isnt,sarcastic to toddlers and shrugs things off. Switched doctors as soon as i could, no idea why a anyone would like him?

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Disappointed to say the least. His making jokes about our concerns on several occasions proved to our disadvantage, as we had long waits for referrals once we finally convinced him there were problems, or the situation got so bad he had to finally address it. Never makes an apology and his bed side manner leaves much to be desired; his comments are often just plain rude to parents and unacceptable. Would not recommend. While I care about the medical care foremost, he sure could use a new receptionist who actually smiled or tried to be pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

my kids love him. he calls my eldest daughter his special patient. and his laugh is soo loud makes me laugh

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012