Dr. Jerome Caouette

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jerome Caouette

I've used Dr. Jerome for years now and I have always been very happy with him and his staff. This is particularly true at his new office. He is very cognisant of your comfort and is more than willing to explain everything that's going on. I could not recommend him higher.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Caouette for many years and he has been consistently excellent. My husband and children also both come to the new practice. He has a wonderful, calm, warm approach to his work, and he is very skilled. His staff are top notch. I have lived in several cities and had several dentists over the years; he is the best.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I recommend him to everyone. I always have alot of problem with my mouth and have pain. But with him I dont feel it anymore. Very knowlegable and professional!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Caouette is professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He makes you feel at ease and very particular in his work with makes for a very pleasant result.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I found Dr. Caouette at his new location and am I ever glad I did. He is the most honest and caring dentist I know and trust with my whole family's care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Caouette for over 10 years and he has always been honest, caring and has taken incredible care of my entire family. His dental work is exceptional, a friend of mine works at a dental lab in town that makes the majority of the crowns in the city and she said that the lab sends their own family to Dr. Caouette because his work is among the best. He never rushes and always takes the time to make me feel very comfortable. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I recommend caution. We started seeing Dr. Caouette after our dentist has retired. He told me that I had 5 cavities, and my husband had 7 cavities. He had filled my cavities in several visits, and every time he said “I went deep, it may be infected, we might have to do a root canal”. He has started with my husband and he said the same thing to him. One tooth he filled ached for months, and as a solution, he again recommended a root canal. We were suspicious and we decided to ask for a second opinion. 7 cavities for someone who never misses 6 month dentist appointments seemed excessive. We went to another dentist who is very well known and experienced, and this new dentist told my husband that he has NO cavities. How do you go from 7 to zero -- it is a big question.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Caouette is an amazing dentist! He has always taken great care and attention to my and my children's dental needs. His work is exemplary! I would not trust my family to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I have been going to the Smilezone for the last 6 years for various dental work, and I have had nothing but positive experience. I recommend Dr Caouette as he is knowledgeable, calm and patient. They also do direct insurance billings.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I think he is professional, but unfortunately I haven't experienced as being patient-friendly.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Jerome Caouette's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

In 1997, Dr. Caouette earned a Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree from the University Of Alberta. While he enjoys all aspects of general dentistry, Dr. Caouette has a special interest in helping nervous patients get the dental care they need and deserve with gentle sedation. He has additional training in this area, and became certified in in-office conscious sedation with inhaled nitrous oxide gas, oral (pill form) conscious sedation, and intravenous sedation, in 2006. Dr. Caouette also loves restoring and enhancing smiles, so whether you require a single tooth repair or a comprehensive smile design, Dr. Caouette will exceed all of your expectations. He also has additional training in administering Botox for cosmetic rejuvenation or for the therapeutic treatment of clenching, grinding, migraines and TMJ pain.

• English

• University of Alberta (Grad. 1997)