Ratings for Dr. James S. Gainey

The Dr. James Gainey that treated my son was practicing at Eastside Regional Family Practice and he is an Amazing doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and was able to diagnosis and find problems other professionals had not. He saved my sons hearing and recommended him to an allergist who is absolutely wonderful. He is great with children and a very large/tall man yet was very gentle and made my son feel great and relieved his "medical fears". My child loved this doctor and I found him to be very thorough with his treatment plans. I would recommend him to anyone! I heard he was moving to teach other physicians what an honor!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Gainey is the best. I'm really sad that he's leaving the practice. He always made me feel heard, and would sit and talk with me until I had understood. When I needed a specialist, he was willing to "pass the ball." The office staff, however, is just terrible. Rude, uncaring and impossible. If it weren't for how wonderful Dr. Gainey was, I would have left a long time ago.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I must have seen a different Dr Gainey that everyone is singing his praises The one I saw who on two occasions promised me follow up until I could get with my specialist of referral and on one occasion just flat out lied and refused to cover me and on the most recent occasion I get the same lie just through that ridiculous assistant COCO who is not even a nurse over the phone.Over the phone at 450/pm on a Friday afternoon via CoCo he remits on his promise to cover me until I see the specialist knowing full well that is two weeks away.Has some jackass excuse about insurance I am double covered with policies.Last I heard that was abandonment.The office staff is obnoxious and I have just about had enough of his out right lies.I think it is time to start looking for another PCP

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

I have been in the medical field for 20 Yrs. I would recommend Dr Gainey to anyone who needs or wants a GREAT Gp Doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner. His assistant and staff are just as wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Dr. James S. Gainey's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Spartanburg, SC