Ratings for Dr. Jennifer B. Saurette

Best doctor ever ,she saved my life ,quite literally saved my life!! Thank you so much, and you wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

She is the best doctor the whole United States .i could not ask for a better doctor than her . She has been very cAring for me and what my health care need r . I would recommend her to any one . My wife loves her as well.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Wonderful Dr.!!!!!! She sees my whole family :) Amazing and caring!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I use Saurette for myself & for my daughter. She is amazing!! I could not find anyone to help me with my anxiety until I finally found her. She is very caring & knowledgeable. I went to her about 7 years ago & I am never going to anyone else. Absolutely love her!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

This is a WONDERFUL family practice doctor. I take my three children here and also use her for my own well woman, sick visits etc. She is also a mother and very down to earth and caring. It's hard to find a doctor who impresses me and I've been to a lot but she is TOPS! Great for pediatric to adult!!!! My children have Medicaid but I have BCBS.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Dr. Jennifer B. Saurette's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2004)