Ratings for Dr. William Hyndman

We were very sad when Dr. Hyndman retired this July (2011). Dr. Hyndman was our family doctor for over 30 years. He had been my doctor since I was born and took care of my own family once I was married. My husband and I just welcomed our fourth child into the family a month ago and there are many times I wished I could just pick up the phone to get his advice or to schedule an appointment. Mary was a comfort, too. I'll miss seeing Dr. Hyndman, Mary and Rose as they were like family to us. It will be very difficult to find a new doctor like him and I pray that he is able to enjoy his retirement and time with his family. We were truly blessed to have such a fine man and physician taking care of us for so long.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Hyndman has been my family physician in London, Ontario since the early 1980's. He is a very proficient doctor in my opinion. He has been very attentive to any medical issues I have had over the years, especially in making timely referrals. I am grateful he has been and continues to be my doctor for all these years. Thank you. Anita A.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Mother almost died because he put her serious symptoms off to old age. He wouldn't accept treatment like that but that is what he gives.She had Kidney failure,Heart failure & pnemonia. The severe swelling in the legs was just from the heat in the summer.Feet were twice normal size. All these symtoms were present and he just passed them off.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

I'm one very happy patient. Dr. Hyndman always fixes what's wrong. Thank you for great service to everyone at Dr.Hyndman's office.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Excellent Doctor very professional and will make referrals when needed in a timely manner. You do not wait long in his waiting room but you excepted to be on time. He does call things the way he sees them no candy coating. So if you want to be stoked and not helped this is not the Doctor for you. Please do not waste his time. Thank you Dr. Hyndman.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Busy Doctor but fines time to deal with the problem right away.Gets to the other Doctors if needed. He even makes some calls himself. A GREAT doctor!!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

He doesn't want to hear your opinion... or even listen to what your saying. If you don't agree with his diagnosis he is very harsh and abrupt. What happened to the old caring Dr Hyndman? Time to retire!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Bill is very selective in sharing of his diagnosis/treatment. He loves blood tests, x-rays, etc... I find him arrogant, obnoxious, and down right rude. My husband has been seeing Bill for 25 years. My physician is Pam Smith - the best. Bill should retire!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

FANTASTIC MD. HAVE BEEN WITH HIM SINCE HE DELIVERED ME IN '81. COULDN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Hyndmas has been our family doctor for over 25 years. He is always helpful and willing to listen. He is even there for my children who now live outside the London area. They have called, spoken to him and received excellent assistance in dealing with their medical needs. Mary has worked with him as long as I can remember and she is always caring and there to help. Great staff, excellent service, knows his stuff and excellent contacts for referrals. Love his sense of humour as well!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008