Ratings for Dr. Patrick Reed

I was trying to make an appointment with him but I just found out he's retired. :(

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I've gone to Dr.Reed since I had teeth. However I don't appreciate not having a correction for a situation that has been ongoing since I was in Highschool, and also please don't expect much from their dental Hygenist, she's always late and from this is not thorough, you will be rushed. It's unfortunate his daughter no longer works there.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr, Reed is an amazing Dentist He has been my dentist since I was knee high to a grasshopper and I can honestly say that the enviroment and Service make going to the Dentist an enjoyable experience!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

My family have been patients of Dr. Reed's form over 20 years. The staff treat each patient as if they were the only patient. Dr. Reed's office has a family atmosphere. I have recommended many people to Dr. Reed and know they are pleased with the service they have received. Dr. Reed is so gentle and has always gone above and beyond. I could not have found a better dentist.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Reed was our family dentist from the time I was a child. My parents are almost 90 and still see him. He is an awesome dentist. And a kind person who cares about his patients. His staff are also great

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007

I just started seeing Dr. Reed and he was referred by an assistant at another office! He is great. Very thorough, very kind. I like that he explains the procedure, before, during and after.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

This man is a saint. Wonderful human being and more than the family dentist. Would call him a friend.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

I've been going to Dr. Reed for many years and have found him very pleasant. He explains was he is going to do with any tooth problem.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

i have been going to dr reed since i was a little girl. i am 25 now and i told him recently he is not allowed to retire. i am sure his way with people, and skill with his work is the reason i have never feared the dentist.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

Always calls me by name and when my mom was getting work done, periodically came back to give me updates. Very friendly and will go the extra mile to make you comfortable...he even found me a portable cd player to listen to while he worked on my teeth. :)

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007