Ratings for Dr. L. K. Cheung

Doctor he slow but smart, have a heart attack long ago, was cutting surgeon, now gp. He do not prescribe wobbly drugs like oxy. He ok smart but no give fun drugs.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

He may run late occasionally but the clinic is excellent and Dr. Chung has an excellent caring disposition and skinny fingers

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Terrible Doctor. Immoral, impolite, really rude and impatient.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

this doctor is worst doctor, today is my first pregnancy check, after I told him, I feel nausea and vomit on the morning and night time, he start to refute my opinion, even i didn't done my speaking yet. he said feeling nausea is psychology effection, and he said I'm not good for manners, not respect to others, what the hill it is. after 30 mins rebutting, He final recognize I am in pregnancy period time! before he start to meet me, he is not checking my report? he isn't know I am doing pregnancy checking in this time, why it is so stupid. and he also ask me to do blood test right after he found I am pregnancy. but the problem is I don't all the blood test one month ago, why he didn't check my history and then talk. what a worst doctor he is. so bad!!!!! I must have to change my family doctor right away!!!! never want to see him again.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

The worst doctor I have ever met. When u try to talk to him all he repeats is "okay then" about a thousand times and cuts u off. The worst doctor I have ever seen. He makes u come back for prescriptions every two weeks and never gives refills

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Cheung for 6 yrs now. My first visit was very cold. But since that first visit I found the opposite demeanour was shown in my presents. He has always taken the time to address my medical needs and thoroughly explain what was going on. I trust and am comfortable with him being my Dr. I will say getting through to book appointments are occasionally difficult because it seems I get answering machine more often.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I saw this doctor yesterday on the walking clinic. He failed to define my case. reached a conclusion that I should find another one.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

I think Dr. Cheung is amazing! This is my first pregnancy and he has been nothing but kind and understanding! He takes the time to answer all of my questions. He has great bedside manner and always brings in his assistant when I am getting a physical! I am so greatful to Dr. Cheung and his staff! thank you for making my first pregnancy so easy and relazing!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

My husband is a heart patient and saw this Doctor??? on a regular basis for his physicals and related heart issues.. DR.'s secretary IMPOSSIBLE to understand..Making appointments a NIGHTMARE.. Dr. more interested in socializing then in patients issues..Crept away in the night with all his files and never informed my husband that perhaps he should look for another doctor...How's this just for starters?????RUN DON"T WALK AS FAST AND AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS "DOCTOR"???? BE WARNED

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

After calling every two hours for 5 days with no one ever answering the phone in his office, I actually had to drive there to make an appointment for two weeks from then. He tried to make a joke of my medical issues and I dread going there. I can barely understand him when he speaks. I've been there 4 times in almost two years and its ridiculous. I keep trying to find a new doctor but its so hard, thank goodness for walk in clinics (And DEFINETLY NEVER USE THEIRS!! Horrible for seeing patients if they do at all)

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009