Ratings for Dr. Michelle Atkins

Michelle Atkins IS NOT A DOCTOR! Although she claims the only thing she can't do is surgery??? I felt unimportant, she was not on schedule and I felt she rushed through our appointment. This was a waste of my $, my insurances $, and mostly my time. Please seek a real medical doctor who is trained exclusively in their field. Not someone who talks about themselves and how they couldn't have a baby....

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Not caring, always in a rush. doesnt explain whats happening to you.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

I like Michelle she is a very caring lady and I will always ref anyone to her. I think she is great.thank you. Debra Deberry

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

Is not a REAL MD (never claims to be but treats her office like she is)! She claims to be an expert in fertility but from my perspective her "expertise" is only from suffering from infertility herself. Her diagnosis was pathetic and absolutely unfounded. Tests were not run in the appropriate methodology or timing. Results were not clearly discussed. Treatment was vauge and never followed through. I went to a PROFESSIONAL and REAL doctor and was shown documented RESEARCH and FACT about how her care was far beyond substandard. Should not be allowed to be practicing. I am glad I had the gut level reaction to seek diagnosis and treatment elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2007