Ratings for Dr. Kameron B. Klosterman

On several occasions, my regular DR could not see me. So I was saddled with her. She repeatedly has misdiagnosed me, my family and nearly killed my sister by over prescribing medicines to her that would have adverse side effects. She misdiagnosed my brother with having a cold and he was later that day admitted with double pneumonia. I went for a sore throat that she identified as a cold, I went later on that evening to the hospital to find out that I had severe strep throat. I feel that this DR should have her license revoked and she should make public apologies to those whom she has harmed. If I can not see my regular Dr I refuse her services and go on to the prompt care unit at the hospital instead. At least there, I will be in better hands if I already have something that requires medical knowledge to treat.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Klosterman since I found out I was pregnant with my second child who is now 6 months old. She helped me through a trying pregnancy always showing nothing but kindness and always took time to answer my questions. After my son was born he has seen her for all of his checkups and has been knowledgeable and thughtful each time. She has also seen my older child, 3 years, for colds, ear infections, etc. during this time. Again, she has been nothing but helpful in answerig my questions and offering suggestions for dealing with 2 young children. She IS, and will continue to be, my and my family's doctor. I couldn't ask for anyone better!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

Dr.Klosterman is very rude.My grandson was seeing her.He is 2 months old and has severe acid reflux and colic.He was not able to nurse so my daughter had to put him on formula.He was not able to take the Carnation Good Start thru WIC either.The nutrionist at the WIC office suggessted Carnation Soy formula which he could not tolerate that either.We tried him on Nutremigen which he did good for awhile but WIC will not pay for that without a prescription.Dr.Klosterman would not give them a prescription for that formula nor did she think anything was wrong with my grandson.She bascially said my daughter and her fiance were not good parents.He was screaming and in pain she still would not change his formula.We tried Enfamil AR within 2 days my grandson was a different baby.Did not spit up like before nor cry like he was.My daughter went to see Dr. Klosterman yesterday for my grandson's 2 month checkup and she was very rude to them and made another comment on their parenting skills.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Kameron B. Klosterman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2004)

Oxford